Heads up ! NorthStrom Rack have the Kobe Laser 2k4s for only 49.99

^ i would but im in LA right now and would only drive out there if they had my size. sorry. $3.55 a gallon is a killer these days

I have a question here.....

Is the Nordstrom Rack inside a regular Nordstroms or is it a different thing? The local mall around here has a Nordstrom but I have never seen a Nordstrom Rackbefore.

Originally Posted by langfor5

I have a question here.....

Is the Nordstrom Rack inside a regular Nordstroms or is it a different thing? The local mall around here has a Nordstrom but I have never seen a Nordstrom Rack before.

Different thing. It's like the Nordstrom outlet store. They get some new stuff in that's specifically for the Rack and the rest is unsold oroverstock from Nordstrom stores. Good for t-shirts, belts, the occasional Dri-Fit on sale. Hit-or-miss on clothes and shoes.

Good info, I forgot all about how Nordstrom and other department stores carry Nikes and even Jordans. I used to get my Nikes from J.C. Penny all the time whenI was in grade school. Bout to hit a couple stores up in my area to see what they have. Thanks for sharing.

Yo, thanks for this info. I was able to cop a pair from the store right outside of ATL. They also had one pair of white xx2 (79.99) & penny 1's(orlando magic color..49.99) both in a 10.5.

Too bad I'm a 13.

They did have pretty much a FSR of the Kobe lasers though. All the way up to 15.

I just checked out the nordstrom rack by me in the chicago north burbs and they had nothing. I did see one pair of Kobe trainers in a 12.5, but that's it.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

I just checked out the nordstrom rack by me in the chicago north burbs and they had nothing. I did see one pair of Kobe trainers in a 12.5, but that's it.

which stores did you check?

I saw the Zoom Kobe Trainers in white/red at the nike outlet near Columbus, Ohio for $60 today. I was hoping I could find something like these or the BB's,but they didn't have them so I copped some Huarache 06 Trainers and the black/white all patent Air Force 25's. Each for $40 and $50

^^Coolcat, I checked out the Nordstrom Rack by Woodfield mall, but I only checked size 11-12.

Didnt have any of the Kobe 2k4s in stock at the Nordstrom rack near Seattle, but they did have a FSR of the Zoom BBs. I was able to cop a pair of Lebron 5s for49.99 though.

Anyone know if they have any at the Nordstrom rack in Chino, CA? Thats the closest to me.

Anyone know if they have any at the Nordstrom rack in Chino, CA? Thats the closest to me.
Yup, off Grand and the 71...

I was there today, copped some LBJ V's for $49.99

They had the Blk/Rd LBJ IV's but they were $69.99
alien.gif

adrian what color were the Vs you got? i was at a rack in woodlandhills but they didnt have much, just picked up some nike triax 10 runnign shoes and a pair oflebron dunkman soldiers for my bro for $50. saw some 2k4 lasers but they were all size 14 and some lebvrom IV blk red but size 18!!!! haha

White and Navy...

Only saw them in a size 11.5, but I also stopped at a NR in Brea and they had them in a size 12.

I'm so torn on these shoes but for $50 I figured I couldn't go wrong.

I had the White/Blue's...returned them. Copped the Blk/Rd in size 12, played in them for a few weeks and realized that either the shoe runs big or maybeI'm just an 11.5 in Nikes now
laugh.gif

So now I have these in 11.5, gonna play in them tonite to see how they feel

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Yup, off Grand and the 71...

I was there today, copped some LBJ V's for $49.99

They had the Blk/Rd LBJ IV's but they were $69.99
alien.gif

I know there is a Nordstrom rack there. lol But do they have the 2K4 lasers there??

I just want to thank the NT'er that helped me out without trying to charge me 50 bucks for their "hassle". Its good so know that there are stillsome good people on NT and aren't trying to make a "quick 50 bucks" on people. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I just want to thank the NT'er that helped me out without trying to charge me 50 bucks for their "hassle". Its good so know that there are still some good people on NT and aren't trying to make a "quick 50 bucks" on people. Thanks again.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good stuff.

Anybody want to help me out with a 11.5/12?
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRS87

Didnt have any of the Kobe 2k4s in stock at the Nordstrom rack near Seattle, but they did have a FSR of the Zoom BBs. I was able to cop a pair of Lebron 5s for 49.99 though.

Alderwood Mall Rack has 'em.

Back
Top Bottom