Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

It's just one game. Celtics have been playing together now for a couple of years. These guys have had a couple of months and a few weeks all healthy. Funny how everyone bashes Lebron when he single handily kept them in the game. The Heat need to learn that they can't gamble on defense just because they are athletic, and Wade needs to stop hitting the side of the backboard.

welcome2jungle wrote:
Rotations PLEASE... pat riley is thinking do i have 2 coach this team... Lebron should of not hit the bench when he was hot especially when d wade was looking like he didnt care if they won or lost

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

While I understand that this was only one game, and you can't write a team off like that, I don't understand the other side to that coin by some people's unadulterated confidence in this team. I mean, is it that unfair to say that some players won't be able to gel into a workable team?

I'm not calling it either way, though. I'd rather wait & reserve judgment before making a complete @#+ out of myself.
miami wont go far if they dont step up the defEnse.. why they have 3 Young players and they walkin it up the court and the OLD Team boston celtics running sumthin clearly is wrong with that picture there
Were you watching the same game I was? Boston was getting back early, with the exception of a few plays. And I wasn't asking for yet another excuse. I was simply trying to get to the fact that it is possible for this team, with it's superstar laded roster, to actually fail. No strategy miscues or anything of the sort, but just not being a good enough TEAM to win.

welcome2jungle wrote:
Rotations PLEASE... pat riley is thinking do i have 2 coach this team... Lebron should of not hit the bench when he was hot especially when d wade was looking like he didnt care if they won or lost

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

While I understand that this was only one game, and you can't write a team off like that, I don't understand the other side to that coin by some people's unadulterated confidence in this team. I mean, is it that unfair to say that some players won't be able to gel into a workable team?

I'm not calling it either way, though. I'd rather wait & reserve judgment before making a complete @#+ out of myself.
miami wont go far if they dont step up the defEnse.. why they have 3 Young players and they walkin it up the court and the OLD Team boston celtics running sumthin clearly is wrong with that picture there
Were you watching the same game I was? Boston was getting back early, with the exception of a few plays. And I wasn't asking for yet another excuse. I was simply trying to get to the fact that it is possible for this team, with it's superstar laded roster, to actually fail. No strategy miscues or anything of the sort, but just not being a good enough TEAM to win.

It's just one game. Celtics have been playing together now for a couple of years. These guys have had a couple of months and a few weeks all healthy. Funny how everyone bashes Lebron when he single handily kept them in the game. The Heat need to learn that they can't gamble on defense just because they are athletic, and Wade needs to stop hitting the side of the backboard.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Lebron in his 8th season. Still no post move lol

i was thinking the same thing!! Like Lebron he the best nba player but homie has no post game and he weigh 260 lbs.. Sumthin is wrong with that picture it really is... Mj had a post game in his 3rd season

i was thinking the same thing!! Like Lebron he the best nba player but homie has no post game and he weigh 260 lbs.. Sumthin is wrong with that picture it really is... Mj had a post game in his 3rd season

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

so u have to play with a team for years to understand fundamentals of basketball like DEFENSE,Free throw shooting,THrowing dumb passes and not RUnning up n down the court??? Really Boston big 3 1st season was great that year from game one on... but i do agree with ur heat defense comments

so u have to play with a team for years to understand fundamentals of basketball like DEFENSE,Free throw shooting,THrowing dumb passes and not RUnning up n down the court??? Really Boston big 3 1st season was great that year from game one on... but i do agree with ur heat defense comments

u should be worrying bout those Bulls goin to playoffs right??? Ur 100 million dollar man boozer hurting himself falling ova gym bags.. yall wont make it past 2nd round of playoffs.. On to next one cherish those jordan years cause d rose wont bring them back and thats reality dont ignore that... 

u should be worrying bout those Bulls goin to playoffs right??? Ur 100 million dollar man boozer hurting himself falling ova gym bags.. yall wont make it past 2nd round of playoffs.. On to next one cherish those jordan years cause d rose wont bring them back and thats reality dont ignore that... 

You have to type for years to understand the fundamentals of the Shift key, CAPS lock, the space bar, punctuation, grammar and reading comprehension. Because the internet is serious business and you showed up in a stained tuxedo shirt and BUFU jeans. foh

Dwight Howard been in the league for what 6 years, At Center or PF position , and still no post moves.

You have to type for years to understand the fundamentals of the Shift key, CAPS lock, the space bar, punctuation, grammar and reading comprehension. Because the internet is serious business and you showed up in a stained tuxedo shirt and BUFU jeans. foh

Dwight Howard been in the league for what 6 years, At Center or PF position , and still no post moves.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL@ arroyo starting.

dude can't shoot to save his life.

bad fit...... bring chalmers or beverly...
That's all you can say? ..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

U know what D Howard & Lebron got in common "No Rings" maybe thats a reason why... lebron is great but he can be better same goes for d howard

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

U know what D Howard & Lebron got in common "No Rings" maybe thats a reason why... lebron is great but he can be better same goes for d howard

Originally Posted by MrONegative

i wasnt aware NT Staff had a English teacher but now i know and knowing half the battle!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom