Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

laugh.gif
@ Wade and LeBron scoring all of the points to end the game. At least Hill played good.

3 more games.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Lebron trying to sound humble dude has got the biggest ego .

This is the reason you people will never let Bron live.
You take and mix and screw things because you hate him so much.

What would make a person post this! lmaooo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Lebron trying to sound humble dude has got the biggest ego .

This is the reason you people will never let Bron live.
You take and mix and screw things because you hate him so much.

What would make a person post this! lmaooo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can just picture you like that "let britney live" dude with the same whiny voice and tears

The Heat won, but what a pathetic performance from the supporting cast. Anthony and Turiaf brought energy,
but how many points combined did Miller, Battier, Chalmers, Haslem score combined???

BTW, new Heat fans = Laker fans = Cowboy fans. They're all the same, don't fool yourselves saying Waka Flocka sucks,
but you have 1500 songs of Chief Keef and Lil' B on your playlist.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Kinda funny how Wade and Bron play 40 plus minutes and just commit 1 foul a piece. I bet that's the norm.

Nah the norm is you hating and being upset every time the heat win. Herb

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Frank Vogel thinks he got the blueprint.. 
laugh.gif

Heat better sweep just for him talkin so silly in them timeout huddles.
eyes.gif

its not silly, he was motivating his team, and it was working, but Granger and George werent hitting shots.

So many of you guys complain about fouls. If you play aggressive most times you get the calls.

Bron and wade continued to attack the paint today. West and hibbert were tossing up baby hook shots and fadeaways. Granger barely went in the paint. Of course the Heat will shoot more free throws.

One person that clearly knows nothing about basketball but follows lebron in every thread is Knightdale or whatever. He used to troll every cavs game thread and playoff thread. I havent seen him post in any other playoff threads besides heat threads and laker threads... Ban this troll for wasting bandwidth.

If it wasnt for joel anthony's intensity and rebounding I dont think the heat win this game. Bron played way too passive in the first half.

For the Heat's sake, they better hope the Chris Bosh injury isn't serious.

The bench gave them absolutely nothing, again.

LeBron and Wade having to go off like the did in the 2nd half just to keep the game close is going to take a toll.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

So many of you guys complain about fouls. If you play aggressive most times you get the calls.

Bron and wade continued to attack the paint today. West and hibbert were tossing up baby hook shots and fadeaways. Granger barely went in the paint. Of course the Heat will shoot more free throws.

One person that clearly knows nothing about basketball but follows lebron in every thread is Knightdale or whatever. He used to troll every cavs game thread and playoff thread. I havent seen him post in any other playoff threads besides heat threads and laker threads... Ban this troll for wasting bandwidth.

Ruh Roh..

If it wasnt for joel anthony's intensity and rebounding I dont think the heat win this game. Bron played way too passive in the first half.
roll.gif
you must be on of those lebron followers that switched from the cavs to the heat

How do you explain wade taking 3 steps to the basket or passing AFTER he lands? What other teams will get rewarded if they go to the basket kicking like Bruce Lee? Be serious son
grin.gif

The usual Laker fans/Lebron or Heat haters crying because the Heat won and Lebron played well...

zzzz

Shout out to the pacer fans for not complaining and knowing the game was poorly called both ways.

I've seen 7 people with laker sigs crying about the refs in this thread already.

After game 1 vs the knicks there were 11 people with laker sigs complaining about the refs in a heat game.

People always say the fix is in, stern is fixing games etc but yet Lebron is ringless? That don't add up to me.

Shout out to the pacer fans for not complaining and knowing the game was poorly called both ways.

I've seen 7 people with laker sigs crying about the refs in this thread already.

After game 1 vs the knicks there were 11 people with laker sigs complaining about the refs in a heat game.

People always say the fix is in, stern is fixing games etc but yet Lebron is ringless? That don't add up to me.
You can add any of these: "mr. regular season," "choker," "not as good as I thought," etc and it will add up.
30t6p3b.gif
@ public education these days

However, it seems that he may take advantage of the ref help this year if Bosh comes back and they don't face the Thunder or Spurs in the Finals.

I bet if we had time to review all 12239 of your useless posts, we all would see you as an uneducated basketball fan and a Lebron hater.

Do you think anybody actually reads what you writes and feels like you are giving useful insight when it comes to anything Lebron related?

You are clueless to the game of basketball and your posts continue to prove that.

There were bad calls all around. Superstars get preferential treatment. Attack the paint, go to the line. When has this not been the case in the NBA?

I bet if we had time to review all 12239 of your useless posts, we all would see you as an uneducated basketball fan and a Lebron hater.

Do you think anybody actually reads what you writes and feels like you are giving useful insight when it comes to anything Lebron related?

You are clueless to the game of basketball and your posts continue to prove that.
Well, apparently you have been reading them since  Lebron's Cavalier days and responded today. Why does it matter to you what I post about Lebron anyways? Even Heat fans don't catch feelings like this.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Frank Vogel thinks he got the blueprint.. 
laugh.gif

Heat better sweep just for him talkin so silly in them timeout huddles.
eyes.gif

its not silly, he was motivating his team, and it was working, but Granger and George werent hitting shots.
Im talking more of the defensive aspect..
Talkin bout "They hate passing!"..

Cmon Vogel.. 

Back
Top Bottom