Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

BTW, new Heat fans = Laker fans = Cowboy fans. They're all the same, don't fool yourselves saying Waka Flocka sucks,
but you have 1500 songs of Chief Keef and Lil' B on your playlist.

Bruh, what?
laugh.gif

Shut the @*+# up.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Nvm

tell me you didn't let him punk you out of your opinion like that.
cmon man

Absolutely not. I just feel like it's beating a dead horse at this point. Tons of people are seeing the same thing because it's clear as day to level headed bball fans, but people like him are blinded by fanhood
30t6p3b.gif
if they don't see what's going on, then they don't want to see it. Simple as that.

The Pacers are a deep team but have no closers.

They definitely won't get the benefit of calls either. They might win 2 games.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

I bet if we had time to review all 12239 of your useless posts, we all would see you as an uneducated basketball fan and a Lebron hater.

Do you think anybody actually reads what you writes and feels like you are giving useful insight when it comes to anything Lebron related?

You are clueless to the game of basketball and your posts continue to prove that.
Well, apparently you have been reading them since  Lebron's Cavalier days and responded today. Why does it matter to you what I post about Lebron anyways? Even Heat fans don't catch feelings like this.
your right... non of us catch feeling about what you say, because you are on everyone's ignore list...

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Wade is allow to do anything he wants now?

I never complain about refs (not that much anyways), and im rooting for the Heat to win it this year, but DAMN.
laugh.gif

I could remember 3 distinct non travel calls on Wade.
laugh.gif
Dude drove to the basket, hop stepped, got the ball knocked out of his hands, he didnt drop it to the floor though, landed his hopstep and layed it up.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Dude slid lke 5 feet with the ball in his hands, no travel call, and he CLEARLY got off of one knee after sliding and passing the ball to Bron, another non travel.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Miami is def weak up front offensively and defensively, and Indiana did a good job the first half of exploiting their weaknesses, and then the entire 2nd half they resorted to too much one on one and 3 point shots, which created nothing but fast break opportunities for Miami. Game was within 5 points despite those issues and they still kept chucking 3 pointers
sick.gif
The zone defense worked early on and they abandoned it.

Indiana has the capability of actually winning this series but they severely lack the experience to do so.

My other gripe is the free throws total as well, too many ticky tack fouls made this game difficult to watch for stretches. Makes me appreciate the Memphis/Clippers game earlier today.

I don't get it man...If you know that Lebron and Wade will get all these phantom calls why do you people even say your team will beat them then? Thats what your going to blame the lose to your team on anyway. then why even root for them against Miami who will always get phantom calls...just stop watching the NBA then!
lol

Good effort from my boys today... Despite some blatantly bad calls from the refs, we still had a chance at the end and didn't execute.. Granger let down his team on the offensive end and that needs to change... The entire Pacers starting line up was in foul trouble the whole game, thats gotta change, but hopefully this horrible officiating does as well... But you have to expect that when you play the Heat..

The Pacers need to close better, but its hard when you have no closer.. It was the same last year against the bulls.. We would outplay them for 3 quarters and then in the 4th nobody could close..
30t6p3b.gif
Still hoping to steal one in Miami.. on to game 2.

Originally Posted by dreClark

So much whining in here
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have more than half of this thread on ignore so I don't even see it. I suggest you do the same. It's always the same "level-headed basketball fans."

LeBron had 26 in the second half and 16 in the fourth. 18 of those points came on FGs. Danny Granger went 1-10 for 7 points. 'Nuff said.

Bosh is out for the playoffs most likely according to Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald. Damn.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

BTW, new Heat fans = Laker fans = Cowboy fans. They're all the same, don't fool yourselves saying Waka Flocka sucks,

but you have 1500 songs of Chief Keef and Lil' B on your playlist.

@%@ does this even mean
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Bosh is out for the playoffs most likely according to Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald. Damn.

I heard he was out 2 weeks minimum.. either way, its not looking good for Mr. Bosh.

Gonna be extremely difficult to beat the Celtics without Bosh.

Hell, if the Pacers can get a little more out of their starting perimeter trio, it's gonna be difficult to get out of this series.

15k and vogel still cant get the calls
they just need to rest bosh til the finals

Look like a few NTers got their wish lol. The injuries are starting to catch up with the Heat

Pacers in 6

Back
Top Bottom