Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Chris Bosh out for the playoffs

He's out indefiinitely not for the playoffs.

He's definitely not coming back for this Pacers series though.

Haslem, Miller and Battier gotta pick it up offensively for the Heat.
Well said [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]toine[/color] ...... Also I look forward to seeing Spo's subbing patterns improving. Too often he gets a pass cause he has great players. Still gotta coach em up Spo!

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

I think the Heat are actually more dangerous without Bosh. When Bosh isn't playing Lebron and Wade play off of each other a lot better

not that dangerous. pacers can easily try and just lock up the paint so wade and lebron cant go in and just let all the role players shoot

Originally Posted by tyisny

Right now the Pacers have to keep beating up the Heat in the post. and i would play Darren Collison A lot more this next game No bosh in the paint makes them even softer in the middle. If Lebron is playing the 4 give the ball to David West/Hibbert/ Tyler & let them go at him in the post.

can Lebron hold his own yes... but will constant post play help tire him out and slow down the heats transition game ABSOLUTELY. All i ask is that the refs call it fair but that's shaky
I'd think that chasing Danny Granger around the court would be more tiring than checking David West in the post. Hell he did both last game and still played 24 minutes in the second half lol

I honestly think that Less is More in terms what LeBron... The less he has to work with the better he performs.

You guys will be fine as long as you can get Bosh back by game of ECF if need be.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Well said [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]toine[/color] ...... Also I look forward to seeing Spo's subbing patterns improving. Too often he gets a pass cause he has great players. Still gotta coach em up Spo!
Same here. Those crappy 8 man rotations are gonna have to stop. Not only do Miller, Haslem, and Battier have to step it up, but Turiaf & Anthony will have 
to play just how they did yesterday, and I think Pittman and Howard need to be used in there. Any size is better than none, especially since Hibbert isn't a

complete dominate center like Bynum (sometimes) is. 

That's why it's important that either the Heat win in 5 or sweep.  They have to hope that the C's/76ers series goes 6 or 7.  This way, the Heat would give Bosh a little extra rest before the next round.  I think we'll see a sense of urgency out of Lebron & Co. on the heels of the Bosh injury.  They'll be able to get by the Pacers fairly easily, IMO, but going forward, they'll need him for sure in the ECF (if they play the Cs) and Finals. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

Right now the Pacers have to keep beating up the Heat in the post. and i would play Darren Collison A lot more this next game No bosh in the paint makes them even softer in the middle. If Lebron is playing the 4 give the ball to David West/Hibbert/ Tyler & let them go at him in the post.

can Lebron hold his own yes... but will constant post play help tire him out and slow down the heats transition game ABSOLUTELY. All i ask is that the refs call it fair but that's shaky
I'd think that chasing Danny Granger around the court would be more tiring than checking David West in the post. Hell he did both last game and still played 24 minutes in the second half lol

I mean danny granger isnt exactly rip/ ray lol....... going down in the post and taking real contact and bumps from dudes who are your bigger than you is going to eventually have an effect. Sure they should win this series but playing Lebron to death on both ends of the floor is going to hurt them in the long run.
Hence the finals last year... sure they beat the Bulls but hey were tough grind it out games and by the time the Finals came around Lebron Averaged

17.8 points, 6.8 assists, and 7.1 rebounds

If Chris Bosh won't refuse to be Kevin Garnett's material possession like he was in their latest meeting in Miami, he might as well skip the conference finals as well because they will be better off without him.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

lebronflop2.gif

MVP trophy should have been an Oscars Trophy.
I think Lebrons flops are HILARIOUS!
lmao He puts so much into it.
Hey whatever you have to do to help your team, DO IT! I dont care!
Kobe has been flopping for YEARS, but no one notices until Lebron does it!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man you're starting to become annoying as hell.

Show video of Kobe flop like Lebron. In his 16 years career i have yet to see Kobe pull an academy act as bad as Lebron

I'm starting to think that you're just some 90s kid who just started watching basketball in 2010

lebronflop2.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
You know karma going to happen to Lebron one of these day. When was the last time a flop team win a championship ?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

If Chris Bosh won't refuse to be Kevin Garnett's material possession like he was in their latest meeting in Miami, he might as well skip the conference finals as well because they will be better off without him.
Please. Bosh virtually played him to a draw.

He helped hold him to 14 PPG on 43% shooting, which awful efficiency for a 7 footer and would qualify for probably the worst series of Garnett's career. KG had two games in that series where he didn't even get 10 points

And then on the other end KG couldn't just ignore Bosh & roam like he would if he was guarding Joel Anthony or Turiaf.

They absolutely need Bosh for Boston.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

lebronflop2.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
You know karma going to happen to Lebron one of these day. When was the last time a flop team win a championship ?

Spurs last chip comes to mind... Paul Pierce is a veteran of flopping as well so... them too.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I mean danny granger isnt exactly rip/ ray lol....... going down in the post and taking real contact and bumps from dudes who are your bigger than you is going to eventually have an effect. Sure they should win this series but playing Lebron to death on both ends of the floor is going to hurt them in the long run.
Hence the finals last year... sure they beat the Bulls but hey were tough grind it out games and by the time the Finals came around Lebron Averaged

17.8 points, 6.8 assists, and 7.1 rebounds
His stat line had less to do w/ the series before and more to do with the defense the Mavs threw at him and him essentially refusing to put shots up. And it's not like David West has a large, if any, size advantage over him. If he has to combat with Hibbert, then sure. But West? Hansbrough? They're all damn near the same size.

lebronflop2.gif

If you look really closely, there was flying insect (looks like a regular bumble-bee to me) flys and hits lebron in the neck, coincidently though - he was getting boxed out when dudes elbow nearly hit his neck.

I see nothing wrong with this gif. Bumble-bee's are a pain in the @%* when you're hooping. Lebron gotta be more careful...      

Looking at the GIF I think of Granddad from Boondocks, "Oh lord help me please." 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Looking at the GIF I think of Granddad from Boondocks, "Oh lord help me please." 
roll.gif

Might as well, looked like Lebron was being joked by the Hand of God until the ref  acknowledged him.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

lebronflop2.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

Spurs last chip comes to mind... Paul Pierce is a veteran of flopping as well so... them too.
Spurs got Ginobily . Celtic got Pierce

But the Heat consist of almost an entire starting lineup

Bosh, Lebron, Wade, Chalmer, Battier
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

lebronflop2.gif

I think Lebrons flops are HILARIOUS!
lmao He puts so much into it.
Hey whatever you have to do to help your team, DO IT! I dont care!
Kobe has been flopping for YEARS, but no one notices until Lebron does it!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man you're starting to become annoying as hell.

Show video of Kobe flop like Lebron. In his 16 years career i have yet to see Kobe pull an academy act as bad as Lebron

I'm starting to think that you're just some 90s kid who just started watching basketball in 2010

Sure no problem
http://
http://gifsoup.com/view4/2151134/kobe-flop-o.gif

http://

KFAsC.gif

imager.php

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

sick.gif
roll.gif

Spurs got Ginobily . Celtic got Pierce

But the Heat consist of almost an entire starting lineup

Bosh, Lebron, Wade, Chalmer, Battier
roll.gif
How could you forget James Jones
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom