Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by psk2310

Damn, Big J 33 is cyber stalking me.
laugh.gif
 I've been running reports all day so I had nothing better to do while waiting on these servers to give me the data I need.

Man City hasn't won a title in 43-44 years...
I wouldn't consider the team with the second highest payroll in their league to be " underdogs " , the fact that they haven't won any titles in a while just speaks to horrible management and a lack of team chemistry ... A team like Newcastle, Stoke, etc. now thats an underdog

What player wouldn't proclaim to win 8 championships? Well all of them until LeBron. And if players have thought it, they knew enough not to proclaim it in public like that. I didn't think the last shot was as big as missing 3 free throws in a row and not hitting a FG last 3:30 or so

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude Wade needs to shut up. They high five each other and West yelled at them, "Hey let's go!" What he mad at? I didn't hear this when the Knicks celebrated like it was the championship. Get out of here.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

What is Wade talking about? I thought DWest was trying to get everybody off the court.
That's what I thought. Isn't this the same Miami team that celebrated every basket in last year's NBA Finals Game 2 before blowing the lead and the game? Wade needs to calm down. But with that said, Miami will win these next 2 games. 

Freeze wrote:

dawg what are you talkin about?  root for whom you want.  whether they're kings or peasants.  lol @ having to root for the least likely of winners to hopefully pull through.  Why can't you root for the show pony? 
laugh.gif
 I feel you man. I do. Just can't get with bron. Never have, never will. I do go for the "show pony", I loved the Bulls run in the 90s, Loved seeing the Cowboys roll over everyone, loved seeing the Pats win all their titles, loved seeing the Jeter/Rivera/Posada get their chips. Shoot, I love my Steelers. I love seeing excellence, but it's also fun rooting for the underdog too sometimes like Butler, Man City, etc.

I bet you liked the Lakers too

Originally Posted by quik1987

Freeze wrote:

dawg what are you talkin about?  root for whom you want.  whether they're kings or peasants.  lol @ having to root for the least likely of winners to hopefully pull through.  Why can't you root for the show pony? 
laugh.gif
 I feel you man. I do. Just can't get with bron. Never have, never will. I do go for the "show pony", I loved the Bulls run in the 90s, Loved seeing the Cowboys roll over everyone, loved seeing the Pats win all their titles, loved seeing the Jeter/Rivera/Posada get their chips. Shoot, I love my Steelers. I love seeing excellence, but it's also fun rooting for the underdog too sometimes like Butler, Man City, etc.

I bet you liked the Lakers too
Of course. There is no better NBA coach (ever) that Phil Jackson. Loved seeing his teams play & execute Tex Winter's offense. Love Kobe's game too. Never a shaq fan though...

@tomhaberstroh: At practice, Pat Riley talking to Udonis Haslem off to the side. Something's not right with Haslem recently.
He and Miller were the first two guys they signed after the big 3. With Bosh out, MIA needs those 2 to be scoring in double figures.

Exactly, and Haslem has been worse than Joel Anthony. His D isn't as good, borderline terrible, & his jumper has completely abandoned him.

Miller is hurt. Theyre just keeping it on the low. Has to be. Only played 17 mins when they needed some offense.

yo mike miller is terrible signing. I didnt know this cat fell of that hard. That hand injury really hurt him.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Idk what's up w/ those two. Mike Miller can barely dribble w/o fumbling the ball now

and battier isn't knocking the 3s at the rate he was capable of (at least from what I watch).

Back
Top Bottom