Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Honestly, Pat Riley needs to put some better talent around Lebron. He can't do it all alone.

pennywise.gif

Originally Posted by Curious24

yo mike miller is terrible signing. I didnt know this cat fell of that hard. That hand injury really hurt him.

That Mike Miller hype after the Big 3 was formed was HILARIOUS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Didn't understand it then, nothing has changed.

Dude has been a bum since he was sent to Minnesota for OJ Mayo and Marko Jaric back in mid-2008.

Honestly, Pat Riley needs to put some better talent around Lebron. He can't do it all alone.

Oh you mean like Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh?  People keep on forgetting that Lebron has a top 3 SG and a top 5 PF as his supporting cast (even though Bosh is hurt right now).  
The Pacers dont have a single player who is remotely on the level of Wade, Lebron or Bosh.  There is something to be said for cohesiveness, chemistry and system

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

JesusShuttlesworth, chill bro - this is EXACTLY what sports is all about. You root for your team, and root against teams you don't like.

I don't see the problem here.
No one should have a reason not to like Lebron tho.
We should all be lucky we get to watch him play.

yo ya'll dudes is hanging by the testicles
laugh.gif
... I'm a Kobe fan people hate him now and despised him before i didnt care because at the end of the Day he was going to murder your team and that attitude has him in discussion for top 5 ever.... Not because the fans proclaimed him but because he won important games, lived up to all the hype and most importantly didnt give two %*!@% who hated him you had to respect him.
My problem with Lebron doesnt come from him not being a good player you would be an idiot to think otherwise.... It's all the extra #%%% the proclamations of 6,7,8 championships, The constant slurpage he gets from the media, the babying he gets from the refs and most importantly his knack of completely dissapearing at the most crucial moments.

After i watched that bulls series last year i was ready to proclaim him the best in the game, he guarded the best player and made him work for everything he was willing to take shots. Thennnnnnnnnnnn he goes up against j.kidd, J. Terry (Who lost two games went into the media and called him out personally) and watched as he did nothing but take horrible shots and turn the ballover. at that point all talk of best player in the league was dead to me.

He has all the skill but he doesnt have the heart to get it done, he wants the praise a MJ, Kobe, Magic, Kareem get but gets rattled when he faces the criticism and hate they get when they fail. Watching Charles Barkley gargle the boy yesterday pretty much sums it up for me. He keeps saying he's the best player on earth, yet he misses two straight free throws, gets the ball back defers to d-wade, gets another chance passes to battier

Point being if he's as great as you say he is he goes into that huddle demands the ball and takes that shot you don't Ok a shot to your 6'2 PG who has scored 5 points all night, not when your 6'9 & have a clear advantage over everyone in the game, nah you don't get a pass for that
grin.gif
These guys are sensitive to the media.  They are kids, they aren't real men.  They didn't go to school, didn't get an education.  They came out w/ an invisbile chip on their shoulder and they think they are bad arsh.  But over time, they are beginning to learn that their antics and actions are not welcomed.

All players face criticism, but it's how you handle it.  LBJ purposely felt like he deserved everything and that it was alright for him to plow through people left and right.  He has definitely the talent, but his mindset is wrong.  He's basically trying to cheat his way into a championship.  Though he'll win one, he'll go through the same type of criticism again.  The talk about him not being able to do it alone, and him seeking to team up w/ someone.  There's no issue about teaming up, but to do it the way he did was terrible.

The world doesn't matter now because KOBE committed adultery and his pure image shattered.  There's barely any guy left on the NBA now that's legitsky enough to be the man.  There's TIM DUNCAN, but he can't sell tickets.  There's also Dwight Howard and KD, but they represent a diff't crowd.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Curious24

yo mike miller is terrible signing. I didnt know this cat fell of that hard. That hand injury really hurt him.

That Mike Miller hype after the Big 3 was formed was HILARIOUS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Didn't understand it then, nothing has changed.

Dude has been a bum since he was sent to Minnesota for OJ Mayo and Marko Jaric back in mid-2008.

Mike Miller is a good player but hes been plagued with injuries.

Blah blah blah, Wade missed a layup and we're criticizing LeBron for passing him the ball. Having LeBron as a lightening rod has to feel great for him, given the amount of bonehead plays he makes at the end of games and doesn't hear a peep of scrutiny for it now with LeBron around, and him having that tainted 06 title.

tumblr_m43l4dMFsy1qcmnsoo2_r1_400.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

tumblr_m43l4dMFsy1qcmnsoo2_r1_400.gif
For the record, I don't understand how the league did not at least upgrade the flagrant foul so that he would get fined. It was clearly a dirty play, yet for some reason the league sees nothing wrong with what Wade did here.

Obviously showing favoritism to one team... and the league wonders why so many fans get upset and believe that it has put fixes in.

Wade should be suspended, no question
30t6p3b.gif

not a peep from an media outlet or anyone about that foul, disgusting.

tumblr_m43l4dMFsy1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

laugh.gif
yall doing a little too much for 1 game.

I aint eem worried soon enough yall will be crying conspiracy

again.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

laugh.gif

again.
That would be something a Miami Heat fan would be proud of...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by miamib30514

laugh.gif

again.
That would be something a Miami Heat fan would be proud of...
grin.gif
Proud of yall crying and hating the NBA when we win?
You need to head to the celts sixers thread and cry conspiracy for the sixers too because if they win
then it's smooooooth sailing to the Finals
pimp.gif

sick.gif

..no wonder why everybody hates the heat. The NBA clearly is bias towards them. I hope these clowns get stomped on in Indy.

laugh.gif
@ some of y'all still not picking up on Dior Paint's sarcasm.

Dude is anything but a Heat/LeBron fan.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

i didnt realize until he answered my post the second time
laugh.gif
.. but its hard to tell when a large portions of his fan say things like that and legitimately mean it lol

Well, Wade has a better defense than Smith and it would be much easier to appeal his actions (looking at the ball/Granger, didn't realize the distance between him and Collison and his closing speed, tangled up, etc.) It's very hard to prove malicious intent. Now with Smith, there was no doubt about it. Griffin had the ball and Smith sized him up and leveled him. Again, it's hard to prove malicious intent.

I'm not defending at all what he did but merely stating what he would probably say. I think a fine for reckless play would have the best action for the NBA to take.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Well, Wade has a better defense than Smith and it would be much easier to appeal his actions (looking at the ball/Granger, didn't realize the distance between him and Collison and his closing speed, tangled up, etc.) It's very hard to prove malicious intent. Now with Smith, there was no doubt about it. Griffin had the ball and Smith sized him up and leveled him. Again, it's hard to prove malicious intent.

I'm not defending at all what he did but merely stating what he would probably say. I think a fine for reckless play would have the best action for the NBA to take.

Finally a feller who talks some sense. Wade was going full speed to catch granger so when granger passed it to collision wade barely had time to stop. Now wade definitely could have made a better effort to avoid it but we all know he doesn't mind a little physicality. That play reminded me of when QBs set their receivers up to get crushed over the middle. It was more of a dumb play by granger than it was a dirty play by wade. Honestly if your not a pacers fan why would u want him suspended. Do u find it more exciting to watch mike miller?

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

The trolling was @!%@%#+ hilarious
roll.gif
pimp.gif

What's even funnier is some of these guys really say those things and believe it.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by abutta13

Finally a feller who talks some sense. Wade was going full speed to catch granger so when granger passed it to collision wade barely had time to stop. Now wade definitely could have made a better effort to avoid it but we all know he doesn't mind a little physicality. That play reminded me of when QBs set their receivers up to get crushed over the middle. It was more of a dumb play by granger than it was a dirty play by wade. Honestly if your not a pacers fan why would u want him suspended. Do u find it more exciting to watch mike miller?

You serious? you did know that Wade TRIED to pick a fight with Collison afterwards, right? .. he was talking %*%@ to him after that play.. This is what he does when he doesn't get the whistle.. C'mon man..  

Originally Posted by Goldmember

You serious? you did know that Wade TRIED to pick a fight with Collison afterwards, right? .. he was talking %*%@ to him after that play.. This is what he does when he doesn't get the whistle.. C'mon man..  

Oh no god forbid tempers flare in a contact sport. everybody always complains about how the league is so soft but on the rare occasions they let Em play everybody starts cryin and calling for dudes to be suspended. I want the heat to lose just as much as he next guy but some of u take this way too serious.

They NEVER let them play unless a superstar is involved and suddenly its just a flagrant.. dude wiped a PG out clear cut and then tried to act tough... where is that attitude when the celtics are on the court

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Oh no god forbid tempers flare in a contact sport. everybody always complains about how the league is so soft but on the rare occasions they let Em play everybody starts cryin and calling for dudes to be suspended. I want the heat to lose just as much as he next guy but some of u take this way too serious.
^
laugh.gif
 this

Originally Posted by tyisny

They NEVER let them play unless a superstar is involved and suddenly its just a flagrant.. dude wiped a PG out clear cut and then tried to act tough... where is that attitude when the celtics are on the court

Guess you didnt see rondo's arm last year
pimp.gif
hate hate hate.

no chris bosh is huge, Pacers really have a shot but they need to win both at home

its true wade and bron dont pull this !#@@ with the Cs they know it wont fly, there just trying to punk a younger team but the pacers arent having it

Back
Top Bottom