Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by abutta13

Originally Posted by Goldmember

You serious? you did know that Wade TRIED to pick a fight with Collison afterwards, right? .. he was talking %*%@ to him after that play.. This is what he does when he doesn't get the whistle.. C'mon man..  

Oh no god forbid tempers flare in a contact sport. everybody always complains about how the league is so soft but on the rare occasions they let Em play everybody starts cryin and calling for dudes to be suspended. I want the heat to lose just as much as he next guy but some of u take this way too serious.
^
laugh.gif
 this
That's not the problem though. I wish they would go back to the days were they let them play...

The problem I have is with the league obviously showing favoritism for the Heat. If Wade was given the same or harsher punishment for the same exact foul that someone else committed a couple months earlier, then the Heat would have lost this series in 5.

It's obvious that the reason why he wasn't suspended is because the league does not wanna see Miami exit the playoffs so soon... That's the real issue I have with this situation... Am i wrong?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]funny how all these gifs are posted....clearly Collinson looks over his shoulder and ran into the path of wade trying to come back and hit the slow motion to slow down wade, he completely mind #%$%#* wade and granger, hence the pass to him before getting run over.....but of course the NBA is showing favoritism to ya  [/color]

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by tyisny

They NEVER let them play unless a superstar is involved and suddenly its just a flagrant.. dude wiped a PG out clear cut and then tried to act tough... where is that attitude when the celtics are on the court

Guess you didnt see rondo's arm last year
pimp.gif
hate hate hate.
Disgusting. Are you admitting your player tried to mess up Rondo on purpose? And proud of it?
Man, please Indy, take care of these mops so we don't have to hear from these cocky #$! Heat fans who have 1 championship to celebrate in their history, dudes talk wayyyy too much.

They NEVER let them play unless a superstar is involved and suddenly its just a flagrant.. dude wiped a PG out clear cut and then tried to act tough... where is that attitude when the celtics are on the court

pimp.gif
hate hate hate.

30t6p3b.gif

You make the few good Heat fans on her look bad.

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif
hate hate hate.

30t6p3b.gif

You make the few good Heat fans on her look bad.
Yep.

Did you see how mad Kobe was that he didnt get the ball for the final shot? Thats how Lebron should be but he doesnt have that killer instinct.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

He has all the skill but he doesnt have the heart to get it done, he wants the praise a MJ, Kobe, Magic, Kareem get but gets rattled when he faces the criticism and hate they get when they fail. Watching Charles Barkley gargle the boy yesterday pretty much sums it up for me. He keeps saying he's the best player on earth, yet he misses two straight free throws, gets the ball back defers to d-wade, gets another chance passes to battier

Point being if he's as great as you say he is he goes into that huddle demands the ball and takes that shot you don't Ok a shot to your 6'2 PG who has scored 5 points all night, not when your 6'9 & have a clear advantage over everyone in the game, nah you don't get a pass for that
grin.gif

What about Jordan kicking it out to Steve Kerr & John Paxson to win championships?

trolling or not I have to respond...

you know why it's different? Jordan was MORE THAN PROVEN in the clutch, if he passes, not one soul would think he was running from the moment.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

tumblr_m43l4dMFsy1qcmnsoo2_r1_400.gif
For the record, I don't understand how the league did not at least upgrade the flagrant foul so that he would get fined. It was clearly a dirty play, yet for some reason the league sees nothing wrong with what Wade did here.

Obviously showing favoritism to one team... and the league wonders why so many fans get upset and believe that it has put fixes in.
Bynum literally grabed Javale Mcgee by the kneck one game and judo slammed him down, no flagrant. But when Wade does something its the end of the moral world as we know it. I'm not saying Wade's play wasn't dirty, and even as a Miami fan I agree it should have been a flagrant. Let's try to not be biased though

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

For the record, I don't understand how the league did not at least upgrade the flagrant foul so that he would get fined. It was clearly a dirty play, yet for some reason the league sees nothing wrong with what Wade did here.

Obviously showing favoritism to one team... and the league wonders why so many fans get upset and believe that it has put fixes in.
Bynum literally grabed Javale Mcgee by the kneck one game and judo slammed him down, no flagrant. But when Wade does something its the end of the moral world as we know it. I'm not saying Wade's play wasn't dirty, and even as a Miami fan I agree it should have been a flagrant. Let's try to not be biased though
Video?

Guarantee whatever you're talking about wasn't nearly as serious as this.

Goes to show what type of player Lebron James is. Dude is so unclutch he wasn't even involved in the final play.

Mario Chalmers?
laugh.gif

lebron-meme-take-the-last-shot.jpg
and kobe did what today? steve blake?.. thats what i thought

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Goes to show what type of player Lebron James is. Dude is so unclutch he wasn't even involved in the final play.

Mario Chalmers?
laugh.gif

At least old man Kobe has the excuse that the ball never got to him. Both guys choked hard though so it does not really matter.

I am shocked to see that the lakers are shooting better from 3 than the heat in the playoffs. I have a feeling that 3 point shooting is going to save Miami at Indiana.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Mario Chalmers?
laugh.gif

At least old man Kobe has the excuse that the ball never got to him. 
It never got to Lebron on the last shot either. Now again, do you even watch the games you're discussing about? 

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by knightngale

Mario Chalmers?
laugh.gif

At least old man Kobe has the excuse that the ball never got to him. 
It never got to Lebron on the last shot either. Now again, do you even watch the games you're discussing about? 

Yeah...because Kobe has to prove how clutch he is or isn't in year 16.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Horry. Fisher. Paxson. Kerr. All of those players have hit clutch shots with Jordan and Kobe. It doesn't go to them every time but mostly. Meanwhile, you can damn near expect LeBron to not shoot, pass, or even be an option.

But continue...

How the +!%# does Kobe or the Lakers get mentioned in this thread in the first place?
roll.gif

You Heat fans are too thirsty.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

How the +!%# does Kobe or the Lakers get mentioned in this thread in the first place?
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
thirsty? so you really think heat fans gives 2 *%!$* about the lakers?.. go back in this thread and count how many laker fans are in here trolling/hating.. *i'll wait*

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
thirsty? so you really think heat fans gives 2 %#$+% about the lakers?.. go back in this thread and count how many laker fans are in here trolling/hating.. *i'll wait*

Maybe not you but others...they clearly do.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Continue...

Mario Chalmers?
laugh.gif

It's not Kobe's fault that Ron Artest is s !%*%+$% moron.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

No one is biased but the league and its officials.
Every fan knows that Bynum is a headcase and certified douche.

Wade, on the other hand, tries so hard to portray himself as the good guy, the hero, the legend...a man that can do no wrong.  He chastises people for 'celebrating' this, 'celebrating' that...but he mocks Dirk's flu, celebrates with 6 minutes left in the 4th? Okay...

Back
Top Bottom