Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

stephensonchoke.jpg

Originally Posted by Freeze

clearly dwhistle got a bad batch of roids. dude has been juicing for years...and for years has gotten pregressively stronger and bigger, but also declined as a player while also incresing in aggression. Dude was beyond wreckless tonight. Spo is lucky he didnt get Benoit'd

This whole response 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

All these haters for the heat but I dont see the lakers getting this hate for getting pau gasol for free or the celtics forming the big 3?

ODD
roll.gif

If the Heatles lose on Sunday, this thread will be in shambles. 

Originally Posted by 00david00

clearly dwhistle got a bad batch of roids. dude has been juicing for years...and for years has gotten pregressively stronger and bigger, but also declined as a player while also incresing in aggression. Dude was beyond wreckless tonight. Spo is lucky he didnt get Benoit'd
This whole response 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

IMO people are way to hard on LBJ. The dude gives maximal effort every game minus a famous game vs Boston.
Don't forget those 4th quarters in the finals.

those teams didnt have "the decision" or throwing a party when the team was formed. saying they were gonna win not one, not two.....championships

dont think yuku can handle lakers and heat losing

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

All these haters for the heat but I dont see the lakers getting this hate for getting pau gasol for free or the celtics forming the big 3?

ODD

Celtics and Lakers didnt put on a fashion show and promise 6 Titles LoL LOL LOLLakers lose to eventual champs Heat are losing to the Pacers lol lol

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by 00david00

This whole response 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea wade played terrible but why yall mad at him yelling at spos for???

Yall don't know what spos said...coulda call him a !+!@% for all we know.

What I love about this Pacer team is they aren't intimidated one bit by Miami. There were a few times I thought hands were about to get thrown. Granger is just ready to serve up Bron tho. Wade needs to get cracked in the jaw, such a douche now. Dude used to be one of the toughest guys in the league, now he's just soaking up that star power.

Come on now, Spo called him out for taking a 3 and not getting back on the George leak out.
Wade took offense and yelled and took it too far.0
If I'm Bosh and Bron I consider bailing on Wade...

D-Wade falling off hard. trying to flick the off and on switch with his game since Bron came to town. It dont work like that.  You can't coast then be superman the next night.  Him and LeBron are killing each others careers and legacy

Heat are in trouble. All the pressure is on them, and not Indiana. Remember, Pacers are the underdogs.

Dwyane was jus' frustrated that Paul George and the Pacers had him on lockdown. Coach Spo looked timid when Dwyane was in his grill, though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

D-Wade falling off hard. trying to flick the off and on switch with his game since Bron came to town. It dont work like that.  You can't coast then be superman the next night.  Him and LeBron are killing each others careers and legacy

nah, lebron is going hard every night, dwade is the one slackin

its funny how people used to rag on bosh, and look? without him the team is in shambles.

it wouldnt surprise me one bit for the pacers to beat the heat in 6.

This
This is why I dont like the Heat.  Im not a hater of any player in particular, I just hate seeing this "lets team up and be friends mentality".  I would love to see the NBA's superstars all on different teams, going at each others necks every night, but now they all wanna team up and form Voltron on the NBA

Originally Posted by solarius49

This
This is why I dont like the Heat.  Im not a hater of any player in particular, I just hate seeing this "lets team up and be friends mentality".  I would love to see the NBA's superstars all on different teams, going at each others necks every night, but now they all wanna team up and form Voltron on the NBA
Yep.  You can tell Wade isn't giving the effort day in and day out to be the best anymore.  He's content and believes LeBron will help bring them a ring.  Its kinda sad to watch.  The reason hes played so bad is because of his focus and effort is lackluster. The only way they can win is if Wade is the Alpha because it makes LeBron play harder and Wade is the only one that can finish games.  But Wade isn't in the right mental or I should say "skill" set to be the alpha.  He's not polished like he was before Bron came.  They ain't winning this year and probably ever.

As much as i'm rooting for the Pacers (or against the Heat), even if they're up 3-1 i still wouldnt be one bit relaxed. Kinda wanna see how mentally tough this Pacers team is, whether they start slacking when up or go for the kill. Wouldnt surprise me if the heat win 3 in a row honestly...

I just feel like the whole concept of trying to get a bunch of stars on one team is ruining the NBA. Another example is the Knicks (not to offend anybody), but Im not even a Knicks fan, but I LOVED watching them when Amare was the man, before they acquired Carmelo.

Alot of these guys are used to being the star, and used to having the ball in their hand in the stretch. And just like you watched Amare disappear while Carmelo was "being the man", the same thing is happening to Wade.

I honestly think thats Bynum's problem too, he wants to be the man, and since he isnt, he doesnt give 100% focus. Not every team is the Spurs, where you get great players to put aside their pride for the team concept

Its so unfortunate how Wade is fading due to LBJs presence. Why cant two superstars go hard on the same team, easier said then done obviously. 

Love seeing the Heat lose, but why's Granger such a female? Get your damn hands off of the dude, you were literally ridin' him like a chariot and then get mad when the foul is called and wants you to get your hands off of him?

Luckily Indy was dominating because those kind of weak-minded plays can cost your team points, momentum and even games.

Sidenote-- Did they even give LBJ a clear path foul for that? I know the Heat got the FT for the technical but now that I think about it, I dont think they even called it a clear path
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Love seeing the Heat lose, but why's Granger such a female? Get your damn hands off of the dude, you were literally ridin' him like a chariot and then get mad when the foul is called and wants you to get your hands off of him?

Luckily Indy was dominating because those kind of weak-minded plays can cost your team points, momentum and even games.

Sidenote-- Did they even give LBJ a clear path foul for that? I know the Heat got the FT for the technical but now that I think about it, I dont think they even called it a clear path
laugh.gif
Dude is just in Bron's head, he's been coming at his neck for a few years...it just so happened that he exposed the B in Lebron's heart to the whole world

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Look at Lance
laugh.gif

chokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
 @ dis CLOWN wade.

GAME 2 IS ON YOU SON. not lebron, not spo, not chalmers

laugh.gif
 @ all the heatles d~ riders. jumpin off da wagon with a quickness

Originally Posted by solarius49

I just feel like the whole concept of trying to get a bunch of stars on one team is ruining the NBA. Another example is the Knicks (not to offend anybody), but Im not even a Knicks fan, but I LOVED watching them when Amare was the man, before they acquired Carmelo.

Alot of these guys are used to being the star, and used to having the ball in their hand in the stretch. And just like you watched Amare disappear while Carmelo was "being the man", the same thing is happening to Wade.
Name all the teams that have tried to do that and failed, because I don't buy that it's ruining the NBA. Melo and the Knicks, then the recent Heat's struggles, and...? You can say the chaos over Dwight leaving was a bad thing for the league, but what else? Boozer went to Chicago and they've been fine, Indiana, Boston, San Antonio, OKC, Lakers, Memphis, Denver, Atlanta, none of those teams had superstars team up. People kept saying how the Heat, then the Knicks were setting an awful precedent and soon we would have only a few superteams and the league would be awful, but that hasn't happened.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Yea wade played terrible but why yall mad at him yelling at spos for???

Yall don't know what spos said...coulda call him a !+!@% for all we know.
And that makes how much sense? What seems more likely... an NBA coach insulted a franchise player in-game or Wade let his emotions get the best of him and took his frustrations out on his coach.

Back
Top Bottom