Hell Hath No Fury Like A Women Scorned...

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Or some of us get hurt and have enough self esteem to keep it moving.
At the end of the day, it's about a woman's self worth. I'm not going to let ANYONE see me acting crazy like that no matter how angry I get
30t6p3b.gif

The worst thing I do when I am upset about a boy is smoke a cig, and I even feel ashamed about THAT
laugh.gif

You sound like one of the good ones..I've seen some of the most "classy" girls do some of the illest things

I'm ngl, I've gotten angry at ex's, but I've never gone bat$@%^ crazy on a guy like that. I usually smoke a cig, listen to angry girl music, and take my aggressions out playing on the Playstation.

Why am I replaying scenes from A Thin Line Between Love & Hate?

Originally Posted by H Connect

I agree fully that woman can be looney...but come on man, at what point do you stop and say maybe it's the caliber of women you are dealing with?

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by taymane23

my chick said she was going to use voodoo on me I told her short %@@ to sit down somewhere

See....thats the **+$ im talking about. That scares me because i believe in that kinda stuff. I will probably never talk to a girl from the NO or with haitian descent because of that.

I heard of a girl putting period blood in her dude's food on that voodoo tip to get him to stop cheating.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Thank god I've haven't messed with any OD crazy chicks like yall.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

taymane23 wrote:

my chick said she was going to use voodoo on me I told her short %@@ to sit down somewhere

See....thats the *++% im talking about. That scares me because i believe in that kinda stuff. I will probably never talk to a girl from the NO or with haitian descent because of that.

I heard of a girl putting period blood in her dude's food on that voodoo tip to get him to stop cheating.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

im haitian and kinda happy my fam was born/raised catholic. that voodoo %+@ freaks me out, word to..
A70-11246.jpg

once my girl got off birth control she stopped acting all emotional......................

I once ask this chick if she used to go to my elementary school and she snapped on me talking 'bout, "Boy! Don't efffing try to get with me. Who TF do you think I am?!"
Then she went on to talk down on me and started going cray on other people, making a scene in class.

I mean damn, all I ask was did she went to school with me back then? Mass and tities on her are on point though.

This was the first day of my sophomore year of high school.

stage 5 clinger girl I stopped dating called me late at night drunk saying she needed a ride. I denied her a ride and she started guilt tripping me saying everyone's drunk at the party and she doesn't want to go home w/ a drunk driver and die... After some arguing I gave in and picked her up, took her back to her place. She said "nah, I'm coming home with you". As much as I'm down to smash and dash I couldn't trust her to be taking her pills (I really think she would blackmail). I started getting pissed and told her I'm dropping her off here, and to get outta my car. She got all pissed and said she's not getting out of my car unless we're going back to my place. We both lived on other sides of campus at the time and I got out of my car and just walked home, leaving her in my car. Came back the next morning windshield was BROKEN, glove compartment smashed out of place, seat broken, windshield wiper broken upwards (so it's permanently wiping the windows at max speed and cannot be readjusted). She paid for it, but still.

Back
Top Bottom