Help 5 Year old Aidan fund his chemo by Purchasing his drawings.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by IsyouRollin

Keep it moving and ignore the post if you don't like it, no one asked you to troll the thread. If ya'll want me to stop bumping this thread just let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to continue bumping this thread, ain't hurting no one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Que?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by IsyouRollin

Keep it moving and ignore the post if you don't like it, no one asked you to troll the thread. If ya'll want me to stop bumping this thread just let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to continue bumping this thread, ain't hurting no one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Que?

I asked this and he said he just read this on another forum.

There has to be more though.

I asked this and he said he just read this on another forum.

There has to be more though.

I saw it on another forum. Just trying to support this thread whenever I get the chance to. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong , but if ya'll want me to stop the bumps just simply let me know.

I saw it on another forum. Just trying to support this thread whenever I get the chance to. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong , but if ya'll want me to stop the bumps just simply let me know.

IsyouRollin: I also support you in what youre doing but when youre bumping multiple times a day it can get a little annoying, especially when you get defensive about it

IsyouRollin: I also support you in what youre doing but when youre bumping multiple times a day it can get a little annoying, especially when you get defensive about it

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

Yeah definitely. My bad about that, I just bump it whenever I get home from work and school since I feel like it's getting buried and not getting enough support. Didn't mean to be defensive, just thought people were trolling. I'll cut down on the bumps though, just really sincerely trying to help this kid. by doing what I can.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

Yeah definitely. My bad about that, I just bump it whenever I get home from work and school since I feel like it's getting buried and not getting enough support. Didn't mean to be defensive, just thought people were trolling. I'll cut down on the bumps though, just really sincerely trying to help this kid. by doing what I can.

can i see some paper words. and a seal of approval also where is the money going to? how is it being saved? how do we know if this kid is an actual kid in need?

can i see some paper words. and a seal of approval also where is the money going to? how is it being saved? how do we know if this kid is an actual kid in need?

Back
Top Bottom