Help Me Fellas!!!

How do i cope with a girl that clearly says she loves you, but she has a boyfriend. Like she really doesnt kno how that makes me feel that she said that andmeant it, and when i try to explain and tell her how I feel about the situation she doesnt respond until like hours later.
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif

Run, cuz...get away now...seriously. You dont need no games like that cuz if she 'loved' you, she would be with you...ima give it 2 ya straight, youdont need her. And if she tellin you that and got a dude, who know how many otha dudes heads she playin with (pun alla way intended) dont do it 2 yaself, bruh.Cut her off.

Man lol something that sounds as simple as that is real hard. Cause it may seem dumb but dude i think about almost all day, and like it be killing me cause idont be knowing if she feel the same you kno wat i mean?

Originally Posted by Darmour91

Man lol something that sounds as simple as that is real hard. Cause it may seem dumb but dude i think about almost all day, and like it be killing me cause i dont be knowing if she feel the same you kno wat i mean?

I understand, but trust me when I say just let it go. goldNboi7 said it best. If she loved you shewould be with you.

Plz keep the responses coming cuz I have something similar going on but ole girl don't have a man but she kinds sneaky

you live in md? cuz my homegirl just came at me like i love this guy but you know i have a boyfriend and all ...

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

**** her out

pimp.gif
if you willing to fight her bf, thats def the right answer. shes notright in the head, her body is for the taking.

pillage her goods
pimp.gif

nah man i live in Chicago

You from the Chi? I'm from Gary.
pimp.gif

Yeah, like I said it, let it go...especially if she from the south side.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

j/k

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

**** her out

pimp.gif
if you willing to fight her bf, thats def the right answer. shes not right in the head, her body is for the taking.

pillage her goods
pimp.gif

lol idk much about her boyfriend, i prolly would tho

I think ima talk to my dad about it, i never really had a conversation like this with him but i think he can help me out, cause her mom and my mom both knodude aint good for her, she a sophmore and duke is a senior that goes to college parties every weekend

Originally Posted by King Lincey

I understand, but trust me when I say just let it go. goldNboi7 said it best. If she loved you she would be with you.

I agree w/ both King Lincey and goldNboi7.
Edit: Better?
ohwell.gif

She prolly tellin the boyfriend that she loves him as well....you ain't got to go to daddy for advice on this one. Save that talk for a time when you trulyneed it. I think you should let this one go. Don't get played....and don't get led on.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Man lol something that sounds as simple as that is real hard. Cause it may seem dumb but dude i think about almost all day, and like it be killing me cause i dont be knowing if she feel the same you kno wat i mean?

I understand, but trust me when I say just let it go. goldNboi7 said it best. If she loved you she would be with you.

I agree w/ both of these posters.

I dont understand your agreein with the person with the problem lol

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

I agree w/ both of these posters.

I dont understand your agreein with the person with the problem lol

laugh.gif
I agree w/ KingLincey andthe person we was referring to, goldNboi7.

I should have excluded the OG post. My fault on that, but yeah. Basically, move on.

right fam, move on.

It'll be hard if you like her like you say(especially since you're admitting to being whipped...how?) but if she's with one person and"loves" someone else then she doesn't know what she wants or where she's going. That's nothing but trouble for her, and you'd be introuble by association.

AND she's a sophmore in HS? come on fam, you gotta know you're setting yourself up for the good ol' okie doke.

I originally planned on saying more, but after seeing you guys were young(I'm assuming you are too since you're saying dude's a senior and going tocollege parties like it's a big deal), that's enough info for the situation.

If you want her THAT bad, you can keep her on the roster, put her on IR or something, or let her Red Shirt her first year, then when the time comes around, ifshe's cleared you can exercise your option get her in the game situation.

Back
Top Bottom