Help: Tips On Writing a Letter of Apology to a Police Officer Vol. Subliminals

I have been ordered by the state to write a letter of apology to an officer that arrested me for telling him he couldn't give me a DUI when I wasn'tdrunk, or driving. At first I was thinking the same thing, write something to make fun of him, make it complicated and insult his intellect etc, but I'drather just get it over with. It's not like they are going to read the letter and say "you know what, you're right!"

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

I have been ordered by the state to write a letter of apology to an officer that arrested me for telling him he couldn't give me a DUI when I wasn't drunk, or driving. At first I was thinking the same thing, write something to make fun of him, make it complicated and insult his intellect etc, but I'd rather just get it over with. It's not like they are going to read the letter and say "you know what, you're right!"

Right...but the devil inside me knows whats really good. I doubt he even reads it in the first place. The reason I wanted to write my letter the way Iwanted, was because I feel my/our specific issue is an issue that needs to be addressed.

Nobody MADE me write a letter. I did it as a favor to the head of my department, to try and relieve the friction that's already going on between the twodepartments.

But like I said the Vice Dean who signs their paychecks, has said that the VP of Public Safety will not cooperate, because they feel that is how they mustact in order to do their job.
indifferent.gif
I wonder if all police stationsare ran like this?

My mom used to say "I can curse you out monday and you won't know it till next friday". Since then, I've never passed on an opportunity to dojust that. That sounds like wht you wanna do, right? Well, I'll actually write the "apology" for you if you PM all the neccessary details. Hey,us A-holes gotta stick together, right? But I'll need a little time to write. How much time you got?

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

My mom used to say "I can curse you out monday and you won't know it till next friday". Since then, I've never passed on an opportunity to do just that. That sounds like wht you wanna do, right? Well, I'll actually write the "apology" for you if you PM all the neccessary details. Hey, us A-holes gotta stick together, right? But I'll need a little time to write. How much time you got?

laugh.gif
Thanx but I already dropped it in the mail. I figured there wereenough A-holes on NT to help me out, but apparently it's just me and you today.

buggz based on your replies, you are a witty one. i commend your efforts. but you dont have to go the immature route you can bluntly state your objection tothe situation without the insults
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by npa07

why did this even make 2 pages... just write the letter

Probably because of the variety of completely different answers and replies like yours.
frostythepoptart

buggz based on your replies, you are a witty one. i commend your efforts. but you dont have to go the immature route you can bluntly state your objection to the situation without the insults
laugh.gif

That's basically what I ended up doing. Instead of trying to confuse his bifocals, I went directly towards the problem head on. But I had torevise it as to not stir up trouble.

Back
Top Bottom