Help w/ beer pong

I kid you not at my boys BBQ a few weeks ago I was playing and we hit 6 in a row. Never seen it done before. The other team nailed 3 cups before we hit ourfirst but as soon as we hit the first 1, 5 more followed in order. Game set match.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

, same cup ends game

are you serious?
laugh.gif

how many re-racks ya'll play with? i play with 2. there's some outrageous names with re-racks. i.e tight p&^%y

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by Errolisaninja

how many re-racks ya'll play with? i play with 2. there's some outrageous names with re-racks. i.e tight p&^%y

1 per 6 cups, but I've been places people get crazy. Dudes will ask for the I formation with 5 cups left
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
Some cats have no morals I swear. Tolerable reracks include a diamond, pyramid or triangle or a 2 cup power I imo
nerd.gif
thats what im saying some dude had 8 cups left and called runway. i gave him the
indifferent.gif
and said no.

laugh.gif
i made a bounce shot into a regular shot glass before...and then a day later i got skunked...pathetic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

i play with behind the back shots too
pimp.gif
we play you get a left handed shot

we used to do around the back but we decided to switch it up

Beer Pong is my favorite game ever

to answer OPs question...

one person hits = OT and the team that hit first gets first turn in OT

both players hit = OT and the team that just shot and sent it to OT gets to shoot first

behind the backs were fun in HS and i guess occasionally to shake things up but overall its gay. fingering and blowing would be cool if there werent clownsthat finger/blow it out AFTER its already in. some girls are straight grimey with it

You need to establish house rules from the beginning but the way I play only 1 needs to make it. I would love to take any team on in here...my teammate and Iuse to dominate in college.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

I kid you not at my boys BBQ a few weeks ago I was playing and we hit 6 in a row. Never seen it done before. The other team nailed 3 cups before we hit our first but as soon as we hit the first 1, 5 more followed in order. Game set match.

Similar scenario happened to me, but I was on the losing end. They started first, and hit one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven cups in a row. Icouldn't even drink the beer that quickly haha.

Back
Top Bottom