Hennessey Pure White???

Is it possible to get a bottle of Hennessey pure white In the states? I really want bottle for my birthday 12-21, so if anyone could help a nter out id be forever grateful
nerd.gif

There's a dude on here that sells it. I always see it in his sig. Forgot who it is though.

My homie brought some back from Jamaica.Tried it. Nothing special. Just go with the X.O.

It's a lighter taste. If you are a cognac drinker you can taste the difference.

I been meanin to hit dude up who sales it myself but forget who it is. I haven't really touched my bottle b/c I dont wanna go through it and not have any until my next cruise
laugh.gif

I feel you dath, my boy bought a bottle back from a cruise and babysitted the hell of it.

I don't know anyone going to Jamaica anytime soon

His name is Cronicmolemolereturns, I'm bout to buy 1 or bottles before Christmas.

this dude that comes into the store i work in sells it, he's type sus thoe
laugh.gif

I always wanted to try this but I didn't realized that they don't sell this in the united states..

I HAD 4 bottles.... only got 3 left... I opened one recently to let some of my fam try it....

Got them from the Bahamas this pass OCT... I went deep into the HOOD part of Nassau(sp?) and got them for $30 a bottle.... On the cruise ship they sold them for $44.99... If I knew better.. I would have did better.... Would have bought at least 2 CASES and had my Pops drive them back from Miami to Detroit since he own his own semi truck and met us down there.  Me and the rest of the fam took the airplane back, I was only allowed 2 bottles per Check On Bag...

We taking another cruise for next Halloween, so Im going to be ready to bring back a lot of cases....

Finally got a few bottles a couple months back when I went to Mexico. Im also really feeling the white remy. both are the top of the tier for me. 

Back
Top Bottom