Hey...........How Come Women In Our Army Don't Look Like This?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea as if MOST, hell as if 20% of the women look that good in most non US Militaries. 
grin.gif

Bad logic. I am sure you can EASILY fine 10 fine women in the US Military. You don't show the hundreds........AND HUNDREDS of busted females from other folks armies do you? Not sure what you were trying to accomplish man but it doesn't make sense.
i have never agreed with dc, but he is right, and i already said something like this earlier. if literally every single female has to enlist for 2 years then you are bound to find a few good looking people. why is that so hard to understand? 

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

Yea as if MOST, hell as if 20% of the women look that good in most non US Militaries. 
grin.gif

Bad logic. I am sure you can EASILY fine 10 fine women in the US Military. You don't show the hundreds........AND HUNDREDS of busted females from other folks armies do you? Not sure what you were trying to accomplish man but it doesn't make sense.
i have never agreed with dc, but he is right, and i already said something like this earlier. if literally every single female has to enlist for 2 years then you are bound to find a few good looking people. why is that so hard to understand? 

laugh.gif
 Folks just want to make everything a competition. It has to be Israeli Women vs. US Women. it couldn't just be Israeli Military Women Appreciation post. 

i thought i was going to click on a model photoshoot with army inspired theme disappointed in what it really was

grin.gif

Where's the women in the US military appreciation post then?... until you create it them or at the very least post some pics, you can either quit complaining or leave. 

@OP 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
at this whole thread

The Israeli army also has rules about people having to serve... I don't know the exacts but this may be the reason for more attractive women ending up in it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

grin.gif

Where's the women in the US military appreciation post then?... until you create it them or at the very least post some pics, you can either quit complaining or leave. 

@OP 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
compare what? this is my last post, and at this point it isn't about women, rather logic. if every single american female enlisted, and also took foolish looking photos then we would have that post. 

Attractive females in our country would never have to worry about joining the army.

In our country, attractiveness is a meal ticket. In theirs, you kinda have to join the military.

Still appreciated, although I probably wouldn't ever be able to date a female Israeli soldier. (can't stand their "conflict" with Palestine.)

Yeah wrote:
Still appreciated, although I probably wouldn't ever be able to date a female Israeli soldier. (can't stand their "conflict" with Palestine.)

From my experience being there a few months ago, it all depends on who you talk to. Some of the girls said they wish the can get along and share land and everything, while others said no way and we want them out etc. It depends on the person.

Cuz good looking American women are smart enough to know they don't need to enlist and if they did they'd get raped like crazy.
Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Michelle Manhart, U.S. Air Force, posed for Playboy. This picture gets me especially riled up.

69593.jpg
its out of focus tho
AYO

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Speak for yourself Quasimodo...
Trust I am no Quasimodo, pm if you want pics.
wink.gif

I'm cool off that...
...but G points for standin' up for yourself.

dap-o.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at this whole exchange

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Trust I am no Quasimodo, pm if you want pics.
wink.gif

I'm cool off that...
...but G points for standin' up for yourself.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at this whole exchange

Yea I really wasn't trying to g-check em' but instead show him what that bodies like ...

My boys been in the marines for around 5 years now and the stories he tells me about the females in his camp are outright scandalpus. Hes told me how these wholesome lookin white chicks will be down to get trains ran all nights on days off. Ive seen videos and its honestly funny to me. Half the time theyre sent there by parents, and in some cases hes said girls just go thru basic training to workout and meet guys lol. It happens more often than you think. Anyways, my 2 cents.

roll.gif
Originally Posted by useref15

Before I clicked this thread, I knew there had to be some Israel IDF soldiers posted. Having just been to Israel in January on a Birthright trip, we were with a group of soldiers, and the four girl soldiers were all pretty.
 Even seeing them around the Country, a bunch of them are beautiful. You basically have to serve from 18-20, so every girl is a soldier. They aren't like girls in the US at all, trust me. All the ones I encountered weren't high maintenance, and even though they were pretty, probably could beat the crap out of me somehow. It's even more sexy when the soldier is hott as hell and you know can hold her own. 

They are hard to get there though.
tired.gif
  Anyway, Israeli soldiers are appreciated.
pimp.gif

Here were the ones that was on my trip for 6 days.
393884_2630197797398_1328940257_32481335_1665596634_n.jpg
roll.gif

If the Game was jewish he would look homie in the middle...

Back
Top Bottom