Hey...........How Come Women In Our Army Don't Look Like This?

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

My boys been in the marines for around 5 years now and the stories he tells me about the females in his camp are outright scandalpus. Hes told me how these wholesome lookin white chicks will be down to get trains ran all nights on days off. .
This is TRUE. When I was in the Marines this happened regularly. Women with husbands and kids would be down for the getdown.
Fellas, should you go into the service, break up with your girlfriend or break up with her should she go in. I'm telling you.

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

roll.gif
Originally Posted by useref15

Before I clicked this thread, I knew there had to be some Israel IDF soldiers posted. Having just been to Israel in January on a Birthright trip, we were with a group of soldiers, and the four girl soldiers were all pretty.
 Even seeing them around the Country, a bunch of them are beautiful. You basically have to serve from 18-20, so every girl is a soldier. They aren't like girls in the US at all, trust me. All the ones I encountered weren't high maintenance, and even though they were pretty, probably could beat the crap out of me somehow. It's even more sexy when the soldier is hott as hell and you know can hold her own. 

They are hard to get there though.
tired.gif
  Anyway, Israeli soldiers are appreciated.
pimp.gif

Here were the ones that was on my trip for 6 days.
393884_2630197797398_1328940257_32481335_1665596634_n.jpg

roll.gif

Hold on now which one of these girls would you pipe??? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Michelle Manhart, U.S. Air Force, posed for Playboy. This picture gets me especially riled up.

69593.jpg
does someone wanna pm me with the goodies?

Originally Posted by Greezee

My boys been in the marines for around 5 years now and the stories he tells me about the females in his camp are outright scandalpus. Hes told me how these wholesome lookin white chicks will be down to get trains ran all nights on days off. .
This is TRUE. When I was in the Marines this happened regularly. Women with husbands and kids would be down for the getdown.
Fellas, should you go into the service, break up with your girlfriend or break up with her should she go in. I'm telling you.

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

My shorty is in the army and she's bad (srs) (no pics)

hmmm

probably because it's really popular for Jews to send their kids right after they graduate high school to do a gap year in Isreal by serving in the army, there's lots of programs like that for U.S. high schoolers...i don't know why, but I know it's true cuz my high school had a bunch going every year

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

roll.gif

Before I clicked this thread, I knew there had to be some Israel IDF soldiers posted. Having just been to Israel in January on a Birthright trip, we were with a group of soldiers, and the four girl soldiers were all pretty.
 Even seeing them around the Country, a bunch of them are beautiful. You basically have to serve from 18-20, so every girl is a soldier. They aren't like girls in the US at all, trust me. All the ones I encountered weren't high maintenance, and even though they were pretty, probably could beat the crap out of me somehow. It's even more sexy when the soldier is hott as hell and you know can hold her own. 

tired.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Hold on now which one of these girls would you pipe??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 those chicks are NOTHING like the ones on the first page. 

Chick I go to school with on the swim team is from Israel. She told me she served in the military for a year. She's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That would suck to HAVE to go to the military though

tired.gif
pimp.gif

You were doing fine till you posted the pic 
roll.gif

Every Israeli over 18 has to serve in the army for a few years.

If the US had a similar mandatory army service, then every freshman and sophomore broad in America would be a soldier too, hence probably having a hot army.

Spoiler [+]
Free Palestine
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

My shorty is in the army and she's bad (srs) (no pics)

hmmm

Trippin. I don't wife nothin that aint 200% wifey material. My chick got class.

On the other hand, she has told me stories of girls in her platoon with boyfriends sneaking off and givin service to other dude's in their company.

I went to visit her in South Carolina and my girl showed me who she was & I seen her with her boyfriend that she cheated on..SMFH. If he only knew

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

How come you don't look like ... insert any man dime here.

im the original man dime, doesnt get any more orgasmic than me

Back
Top Bottom