.. +%!* like this never end well..

RIP in advance.

Spoiler [+]
just going base on what i see in non fictional movies

.. +%!* like this never end well..

RIP in advance.

Spoiler [+]
just going base on what i see in non fictional movies

My man! Where are you going in New Zealand?

I'm in Christchurch (in the South Island, which I hope you'd know anyway), and I have a mate who is also an NTer here with me too. NTxNZ mini summit?!

We're always going on about how when we eventually travel the world it'd be awesome to meet up with other NTers. So yeah, if you're keen, we could sort something out.

I'm in Christchurch (in the South Island, which I hope you'd know anyway), and I have a mate who is also an NTer here with me too. NTxNZ mini summit?!

We're always going on about how when we eventually travel the world it'd be awesome to meet up with other NTers. So yeah, if you're keen, we could sort something out.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Sweeeeeeet, I fly into Auckland then I'll be traveling to Christchurch (stopping at various places). I'd def love to meet up, anything you recommend seeing in SI ?
Thanks for that kidUFC
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Sweeeeeeet, I fly into Auckland then I'll be traveling to Christchurch (stopping at various places). I'd def love to meet up, anything you recommend seeing in SI ?
Thanks for that kidUFC
roll.gif

Queenstown! Adventure capital of the world!

And the surrounding lakes are amazing.

If you've got spare cash, do a bungy jump at one of the three places in Qtown. Kawarau is the original commercial bungy site in the world, (where I've done one) and it's epic, but there's also the Edge and the Nevis (which is the highest in NZ)
pimp.gif

When are you coming over? It's Summer here now but yeah, Queenstown is amazing in the Winter too. http://www.flickr.com/photos/41070340@N03/ my photostream has lots of Queenstown and places along the way from my trip last year.

I really want to do a world trip

Apologies in advance for the state of Christchurch, we're still demolishing a lot of buildings from the earthquake. It's not as pretty as it used to be
frown.gif
but it should be cleared up in time for the rugby world cup later this year.

Queenstown! Adventure capital of the world!

And the surrounding lakes are amazing.

If you've got spare cash, do a bungy jump at one of the three places in Qtown. Kawarau is the original commercial bungy site in the world, (where I've done one) and it's epic, but there's also the Edge and the Nevis (which is the highest in NZ)
pimp.gif

When are you coming over? It's Summer here now but yeah, Queenstown is amazing in the Winter too. http://www.flickr.com/photos/41070340@N03/ my photostream has lots of Queenstown and places along the way from my trip last year.

I really want to do a world trip

Apologies in advance for the state of Christchurch, we're still demolishing a lot of buildings from the earthquake. It's not as pretty as it used to be
frown.gif
but it should be cleared up in time for the rugby world cup later this year.

Nice. 
pimp.gif

I would like to hopefully do that too someday. I took a road trip across the States and loved it. I could only imagine how traveling the world would be.

Where's your blog? I can't seem to find the url.
embarassed.gif

Have fun and stay safe man.
pimp.gif

Nice. 
pimp.gif

I would like to hopefully do that too someday. I took a road trip across the States and loved it. I could only imagine how traveling the world would be.

Where's your blog? I can't seem to find the url.
embarassed.gif

Have fun and stay safe man.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Good luck to you my man!!! I hope you have a safe trip of a lifetime! I can't wait to have the time/$$ to travel like that. Will definitely check out the blog. Like dude earlier said, when you get back you better give the 'round the world picture post. 

eek.gif
Good luck to you my man!!! I hope you have a safe trip of a lifetime! I can't wait to have the time/$$ to travel like that. Will definitely check out the blog. Like dude earlier said, when you get back you better give the 'round the world picture post. 

James I hope you have a safe and AMAZING trip. I'd love to do something like this one day, if fact all I really want to do in life if travel.

Take a ton of pics and make an epic thread on NT once you're back.

Have fun Fam.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

James I hope you have a safe and AMAZING trip. I'd love to do something like this one day, if fact all I really want to do in life if travel.

Have fun Fam.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Have fun man!

I wish it was something I can do...but unfortunately, i'm already stuck with a 9-5. Two weeks vacation time just ISN'T enough...

When the economy gets a little better, i'm quitting my job and traveling the world.

pimp.gif

Have fun man!

I wish it was something I can do...but unfortunately, i'm already stuck with a 9-5. Two weeks vacation time just ISN'T enough...

When the economy gets a little better, i'm quitting my job and traveling the world.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Have fun Fam.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this!

Be safe James and will be following the blog/twitter
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Have fun Fam.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this!

Be safe James and will be following the blog/twitter
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

@trunks - Thanks FAM, will definitely compile a massive thread after, including some NT only pics as well
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

@brett - I kinda just guessed, and I am a bit of a worrier when it comes to money. So my goal was to reach $20,000, which I didn't do, but I got close enough so I think I should be fine. I only estimated that much because of the time I want to spend in NZ and AUS, I have family in London I can stay with and travel to other countries from there and S.E Asia is pretty cheap.

@DanzInRealLife - PM me your email, brah.

@trunks - Thanks FAM, will definitely compile a massive thread after, including some NT only pics as well
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

@brett - I kinda just guessed, and I am a bit of a worrier when it comes to money. So my goal was to reach $20,000, which I didn't do, but I got close enough so I think I should be fine. I only estimated that much because of the time I want to spend in NZ and AUS, I have family in London I can stay with and travel to other countries from there and S.E Asia is pretty cheap.

@DanzInRealLife - PM me your email, brah.

Back
Top Bottom