Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Source does that mean 30 more days of the extra $600? I'm confused with this one. Thanks

Trump's presser on Fox

Once Donny does it...those benefits gone. Kudz & Munchkin said many times people on unemployment are making more not working...while they themselves are getting $Trillions.

I can't believe we are arguing with people about wearing a mask. Its really not that uncomfortable!

I aint gonna argue about condoms not being comfortable, because, well, condoms do suck.

Condom comfort does not = mask comfort

Wear your got damn mask people!

Trump's presser on Fox

Once Donny does it...those benefits gone. Kudz & Munchkin said many times people on unemployment are making more not working...while they themselves are getting $Trillions.

Still haven't gotten back pay, at the rate this virus is spreading govt. needs to step up with a new stimulus or extend PUI. No way I'm working during this in Houston right now. (uber driver)

Republicans think people motivated to stay home because unemployment pay is so high. Someone tell this moron not everyone works at Taco Bell and most career industries have way less vacancies than applicants due to the fact there's FORTY MILLION UNEMPLOYED

rhm90s0s5a851.jpg

Still haven't gotten back pay, at the rate this virus is spreading govt. needs to step up with a new stimulus or extend PUI. No way I'm working during this in Houston right now. (uber driver)
did you apply for unemployment late? Is that why you are waiting for back pay?

Republicans think people motivated to stay home because unemployment pay is so high. Someone tell this moron not everyone works at Taco Bell and most career industries have way less vacancies than applicants due to the fact there's FORTY MILLION UNEMPLOYED
unfortunately, there are probably more who take advantage of the situation and spoils it for those who are doing their best to find work.

unfortunately, there are probably more who take advantage of the situation and spoils it for those who are doing their best to find work.

I'm sure there are but you can only collect unemployment if you were laid off or furloughed. Fast food industry is still open, Walmart, Target, etc have been open. Retail stores like Footlocker are slowly opening in some states but if you were furloughed and don't return to work, they'll fire you and you lose eligibility. So realistically, how many people are collecting unemployment rather than go to work and make less money? All the low paying jobs for the most part were deemed essential awhile ago

did you apply for unemployment late? Is that why you are waiting for back pay?

Yeah I did it late May thought I could make it, with what I had saved and stimulus, but I see that's not gonna happen now. On the app my last day working was March and they said they would be retroactively paying but haven't received any retro pay...yet.

mask is mandatory for all workers in my hospital. They have people check us at the door. We're expected to wear during our entire 10-12hr shifts. While treating COVID+, we wear the N95 throughout. The entire time, we are wearing at mask in some shape or form and there have been no issues with anyones' breathing..

Yeah I did it late May thought I could make it, with what I had saved and stimulus, but I see that's not gonna happen now. On the app my last day working was March and they said they would be retroactively paying but haven't received any retro pay...yet.
yeah, I helped a niece out with filing for unemployment and she waited about 2 months hoping her job would open back up. She didn't even want to file but ending up having to because her job was going to close for at least another 2 months.

I did some research and saw that if you wait too long, they won't pay you out. She lost out on about $8k-$10k for not filing immediately. I gave her bad advice. Sent an email to EDD for her and they never even responded.

Back
Top Bottom