Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
88286C5A-14DF-471C-B522-643336911839.png

Y’all 4 stars hotel stayers

this is the reason why as soon as we check into our room, my wife calls room service to change out the sheets, blankets, etc... so we can see it with our own eyes that it’s been changed. Been doing this for a minute cuz I’m just OCD. We also wipe down things/areas that are commonly used with a Clorox wipe. And we use extra sheets to cover the couch. And obviously wear flip flops. Never go barefoot on a hotel floor. I won’t be taking a vacay until things change drastically and there’s a vaccine. Until then, I’ll be chillin at home.

Stopped in the parking lot for a smoke can't believe Idiot's in Houston at fitness connection are even going to Gyms right now. More pulling up as I type I guess they're getting off work. People are nuts.
20200701_182417.jpg

this is the reason why as soon as we check into our room, my wife calls room service to change out the sheets, blankets, etc... so we can see it with our own eyes that it’s been changed. Been doing this for a minute cuz I’m just OCD. We also wipe down things/areas that are commonly used with a Clorox wipe. And we use extra sheets to cover the couch. And obviously wear flip flops. Never go barefoot on a hotel floor. I won’t be taking a vacay until things change drastically and there’s a vaccine. Until then, I’ll be chillin at home.
damn, you're crazier than me but I feel you.

Never ever thought about the sheets until today. I always pull the covers/blanket off immediately but never thought the sheets were not cleaned. This changes this for me. I always did the sheet over the sofa move.

But damn, the sheets? Thats foul man.

I feel like you should just bring your own linens if this is how you’re gonna be.

You wanna be neurotic? Fine. That’s your prerogative. Just do it on your own terms and don’t drag these poor hospitality workers into your nonsense.

Yeah I did it late May thought I could make it, with what I had saved and stimulus, but I see that's not gonna happen now. On the app my last day working was March and they said they would be retroactively paying but haven't received any retro pay...yet.

They email you something you have to fill out then you get it within a week. I was wondering why I didnt get the retro then I checked my email and dun dun dunnnn.

They say a higher majority are younger folks, so hopefully death rates can stabalize. Deaths trail cases by 2-4 weeks so we shall see.

They email you something you have to fill out then you get it within a week. I was wondering why I didnt get the retro then I checked my email and dun dun dunnnn.

Lost my phone when I was hit and run by 18 wheeler. I got a new one, but cant get into my gmail it says cant reach device which is the phone I lost I guess I'm f'd then.
It's July 1st. Runs out July 31st.

30 days left.

That what I thought I just thought 30 more days after July 31 it actually stops July 25 from what I've been reading. Govt screwing us out of a whole week.

Back
Top Bottom