Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The pandemic being during an election year was the worst possible time. If there has to be more shutdowns in the fall due to a second surge, trump will just continue to push the narrative that the "radical left" is trying to rig the election and his supporters will continue going out maskless as an act of defiance.

So it's not just Americans afterall...

There have been a few posts in this thread in the last few months of "non-Americans" protesting against the COVID-19 safety standards in all countries, so I can see why some folk are still shocked whenever a "non-American report" of folk protesting against social-distancing is shown.

Granted, the US media often UNDER-REPORTS on the "other countries" issues with ignoring COVID as well.

I was thinking we could give people $1000/month if they test negative but $0 if they test positive.

Basically give people a financial incentive to stay home and/or wear masks.

How many times can you test/collect under this scenario? You'd definitely detect alot more asymptomatics, but might cause bottlenecks in getting tests/results for those who actually need them. It's great in theory, but obviously would require alot more testing capability.

How many times can you test/collect under this scenario? You'd definitely detect alot more asymptomatics, but might cause bottlenecks in getting tests/results for those who actually need them. It's great in theory, but obviously would require alot more testing capability.
It's not practical, especially not now. A more practical implementation would be to do antibody screens. You can do it once every quarter (3 months). If you test negative that quarter, you get a tax rebate for $500 or something. Test negative for the whole year and you get a bonus for $1000.

Still, the problem is the high rate of false positives. So still not practical. Plus it may also be unethical. But I bet you it would be effective.

Back
Top Bottom