Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've never asked anything from NT before but today I ask anyone on here to send good vibes, good energy or your prayers for my mom.

My mom went in a few days ago to the ER with symptoms and tested positive for covid-19. She's been in good spirits but this morning was moved to the ICU as her breathing has deteriorated...

Just need some good energy for her bros

My prayer to your mom and everyone out there. :emoji_pray:

Happy independence day >D
8D8EEE59-2560-4532-856E-1F4AE208E6D7.jpeg

Found out my younger brother went to the beach today. Young people will not take this virus seriously as long as the death rates don't scare them. We just need to accept at this point that too many people won't take precautions now that its summer and the government won't get involved so it's over.

stay safe fams
its gonna be a costly holiday this 4th

im not gonna lie. im really starting to get antsy and tired of the distancing. it's starting to mess with my mental.
especially after dealing with it everyday at the hospital. i come home and i feel trapped by it. then im on call every other week 24/7 so even when im supposed to get away from it i get called in to deal with it even more. it's dictating 100% of my life right now and all the media im consuming isn't good for me either.
think i might try to take a drive and find a secluded place to get away

https://abc13.com/amp/when-does-sch...virtual-classes-gov-abbott-education/6295266/

Until he turns heel again... WTF is supposed to watch all these kids if schooling will be done from home (Got a a sister with two little ones, missed a mess ton of work already)? No I'm not a proponent of schools starting back up either. I'm just saying they want everyone to go back to work, end PUI, and figure out what to do with the kids, and finances? Financially GOVT. needs to step up big.

Back
Top Bottom