Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've never asked anything from NT before but today I ask anyone on here to send good vibes, good energy or your prayers for my mom.

My mom went in a few days ago to the ER with symptoms and tested positive for covid-19. She's been in good spirits but this morning was moved to the ICU as her breathing has deteriorated...

Just need some good energy for her bros

I've never asked anything from NT before but today I ask anyone on here to send good vibes, good energy or your prayers for my mom.

My mom went in a few days ago to the ER with symptoms and tested positive for covid-19. She's been in good spirits but this morning was moved to the ICU as her breathing has deteriorated...

Sorry to hear. Will pray for her quick and full Recovery.

Will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

FLORIDA CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY A RECORD 11,458 ON SATURDAY, SECOND TIME CASES INCREASED BY MORE THAN 10,000 IN THREE DAYS - STATE HEALTH DEPT

FLORIDA COVID-19 CASES REACH 190,052 VS 178,594 DAY EARLIER

The one thing Seasonality theory has correct is a very low Death Rate thus far in Summer.

Looking at Brazil, I'm afraid of these high positive Rates will turn into a much Higher Death Rate during Fall/Winter.

I’m sorry to hear. I hope your mother makes a fast and full recovery, and best wishes to your family.

ARIZONA COVID-19 CURRENT HOSPITALIZATIONS RISE BY 100 TO RECORD HIGH OF 3,113 TOTAL AS OF FRIDAY - STATE HEALTH DEPT

Back
Top Bottom