Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Nancy said yes, we'd have a deal. If Donald said yes, we'd have a deal. They didnt. So we dont. So **** them. **** Mitch McConnell, only care about the supreme court. And **** that piece of garbage Larry Kudlow talkin bout, we dont need a stimulus. V shaped recovery. No *****. Its a k. Rich get richer and the poor die quicker.

My thesis remains.
**** all of them.

Yall can have yall thread back.
All right, whatever man

Last edited:
covid pulls no punches:

6539E400-1E8B-41D7-8CFE-223932AF34DA.jpeg

Principals, some parents pushing back on staffing plan for DCPS

what are your feelings on restarting in-person classes? my son has been back at school for about a month and so far, it’s working out really well.
Numbers are spiking in DC.

I have no faith DCPS will take proper precautions.

I am not comfortable with the potential of going back in person.

Not
At
All

I think schools CAN reopen safely, but it really depends on the staff, how good their plan is, and how strict they are following the plan. Unfortunately, the more you rely on parents to do the policing, the less effective the plan will be. For example, my kids' school puts the burden on parents to do a daily wellness check and as long as they think their child is well enough and they are fever free, they can send them, regardless of other symptoms. This is a disaster waiting to happen, because many parents will send their kids to school sick so they don't have to miss work.

I think schools CAN reopen safely, but it really depends on the staff, how good their plan is, and how strict they are following the plan. Unfortunately, the more you rely on parents to do the policing, the less effective the plan will be. For example, my kids' school puts the burden on parents to do a daily wellness check and as long as they think their child is well enough and they are fever free, they can send them, regardless of other symptoms. This is a disaster waiting to happen, because many parents will send their kids to school sick so they don't have to miss work.
Let me give you the reality to all this;
. Keeping masks on won’t happen
. Keep sick kids home won’t happen
. 6th apart can’t happen
. Sanitizing won’t happen
. All adults adhering to guidelines won’t happen
. Correct contact tracing can’t happen
. Correct quarantine procedures won’t happen
. School closing due to outbreaks won’t happen

home vs at school learning isn’t even close, at school is better, but NOT YET. I’ll say this for the 5th time, at any point we could contain the virus within 6 weeks at any given time. Schools opening at any capacity will make sure that 6 weeks never begins

i think it depends on the school. for the first time in my son’s life, we are ok with the outrageous amount we pay for tuition (he’s been going to “school” since he was 3 months old). their reopening plan was good and communication throughout the process has been great. he wears a mask and/or face shield all day and they have enough room on campus to space the kids out well and have moved many activities outdoors.

by contrast, my co-worker’s son is in public school (it’s a good school) and he comes to work with her everyday. i watch him do his distance learning and he’s on the computer a few hours for classes and aside from that, has a couple of worksheets here and there. they have no idea when classes will start in person. the rest of the day, the kid just roams around the offices here it watches tv.

Dude looks like one of those anti mask dickheads I see around me all the time. Not even surprised him of all people tested positive.
Yup. I was in rural Pennsylvania recently and saw a guy walking around the convenience store without a mask on (despite the sign out front). He had the same orange beard, wearing a baseball hat, and that same stupid ginger look on his face.

edit: looked like this guy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom