Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
someone just posted the video on twitter :rofl:

As usual, this dude is taking things out of context to try and make an outlandish point that his supporters can latch onto. From what I can see, WHO doesn't recommend AGAINST vaccinating children for which vaccines have been tested (Pfizer for 12+) but instead is saying that older high risk age groups should be higher priority and that there are ongoing vaccine trials for children.

Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults, so unless they are part of a group at higher risk of severe COVID-19, it is less urgent to vaccinate them than older people, those with chronic health conditions and health workers.

More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19.

WHO's Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) has concluded that the Pfizer/BionTech vaccine is suitable for use by people aged 12 years and above. Children aged between 12 and 15 who are at high risk may be offered this vaccine alongside other priority groups for vaccination. Vaccine trials for children are ongoing and WHO will update its recommendations when the evidence or epidemiological situation warrants a change in policy.

It’s still emergency use only. Many states are waiting to require teachers to have it for the fall when it becomes fda approved. Lots of legal ramifications. People still have rights.

My state had one death for a child under 17. The risk of death is so low. Isn’t this science too? If the ‘solution’ is worse than the cause for some age groups, think of the entire scoop.

I do wonder,’is USA the only country pushing all this on all age groups?

save the vulnerable and let’s move on.Full fda approval will be game changing for businesses and states to push all this further. Until then, we shall wait it out imho. Respect people’s rights.

Job email came in saying vaccinated employees don't need to mask or social distance at inside the office. At least they are requieiring proof and not going by the honor system. I don't understand why people all of a sudden think it's ok to mix vaccinated and non vaccinated people in a maskless environment without calculating how many how many are vaccinated first. What if only 20% of the office is vaccinated? How is that ok to go maskless in a place with no air circulation and a couple hundred people inside?

It’s still emergency use only. Many states are waiting to require teachers to have it for the fall when it becomes fda approved. Lots of legal ramifications. People still have rights.

My state had one death for a child under 17. The risk of death is so low. Isn’t this science too? If the ‘solution’ is worse than the cause for some age groups, think of the entire scoop.

I do wonder,’is USA the only country pushing all this on all age groups?

save the vulnerable and let’s move on.Full fda approval will be game changing for businesses and states to push all this further. Until then, we shall wait it out imho. Respect people’s rights.
Philippines will arrest anyone who refuses vaccination. Italy is requiring all healthcare employees be vaccinated, period. They are tasked with caring for the sick and vulnerable, so it would be irresponsible to cause harm by potentially exposing patients to a deadly virus. There are some who either cannot be vaccinated (under 12) or who are immune compromised and vaccines are not effective.

Job email came in saying vaccinated employees don't need to mask or social distance at inside the office. At least they are requieiring proof and not going by the honor system. I don't understand why people all of a sudden think it's ok to mix vaccinated and non vaccinated people in a maskless environment without calculating how many how many are vaccinated first. What if only 20% of the office is vaccinated? How is that ok to go maskless in a place with no air circulation and a couple hundred people inside?
[/QU

Typical indoctrinated paranoid fear monger response.

went to a restaurant for dine in last night. first time since march 2020. i have been ready ever since i got vaccinated at the beginning of the year but my mom and wife are now vaccinated and comfortable with it. they’ve been dining out for the past month but not going to places that i like.

anyway, it didn’t feel weird or anything but my 2 year old daughter was in shock. she hasn’t been exposed to much since last year. she is only now learning how to play on a big playground with the slides and stuff. it’s so sad to see how my baby girl has been affected but little kids are resilient.

went to a restaurant for dine in last night. first time since march 2020. i have been ready ever since i got vaccinated at the beginning of the year but my mom and wife are now vaccinated and comfortable with it. they’ve been dining out for the past month but not going to places that i like.

anyway, it didn’t feel weird or anything but my 2 year old daughter was in shock. she hasn’t been exposed to much since last year. she is only now learning how to play on a big playground with the slides and stuff. it’s so sad to see how my baby girl has been affected but little kids are resilient.
Word. First time we took my kids out my son was practically in tears he was so scared. Now they’re getting the hang of wearing masks and distancing, but I’m sure it will be another transition when it’s time to take the masks off after they’re vaccinated.

I've been to dining indoors, twice over the past couple months. The first time was when dinner hours had just started. I was the very first customer of the day and I was able to dip before more ppl came. The second time was busier, but I was able to get seated in the area of the restaurant that was empty. Both times, good experiences.

Any data out there in regards to the Delta/Delta Plus vs mRNA vaxx

Yes, lower protection, but still very strong

I’m sure it will be another transition when it’s time to take the masks off after they’re vaccinated.
my 8 year old son is doing ok with the transition. he’s been in-person classes since sept. 2020. they started with masks and face shields all day except meals. now he’s in summer classes with just a mask except during meals. we try not to do things to make him fearful but he has been hesitant to drop the mask outdoors and gets nervous when he doesn’t have it on and people walk near him. he’s getting way better though. helps that i tell everyone to leave the mask in the car when we go to the beach, zoo, or hike.

slow transition back to normalcy. interesting times for sure.

Dawg at least learn how to format your message if you're gonna be smug.
You should have jabbed him harder, I wanted dude to blackout. Go full loon

I just know he got some bangers he can bless us with. Checked the conspiracy theory thread and dude was previewing the heat last year...

https://niketalk.com/threads/someon...012-aliens-life.332375/page-371#post-32983884

WakeUpSheep.PNG

This honor system is a bit crazy. Apparently where I work is 98.8% vaccinated.
I should add. We’ve been probably the most masked since 6/1/20,‘so I had a sense of feeling safe. Once it was lifted a week or two ago,’a vaccine appointment within 15 minutes felt appropriate. Everyone was suddenly vaccinated on the spot.

Last edited:
I pulled a heel turn and started the process to schedule a vaccine. I've been indifferent to it since it was a possibility. I said I'd only get vaccinated if it was mandatory; it's not mandatory, but some of the current rules for travel in Canada make it too inconvenient to be unvaccinated.

I pulled a heel turn and started the process to schedule a vaccine. I've been indifferent to it since it was a possibility. I said I'd only get vaccinated if it was mandatory; it's not mandatory, but some of the current rules for travel in Canada make it too inconvenient to be unvaccinated.
You thought you’d just rather take your chances with the virus? For me it was never even a debate.

You thought you’d just rather take your chances with the virus? For me it was never even a debate.

Absolutely. I'm not afraid of contracting nor dying from covid. Much like the mask, I saw getting vaccinated as a minor inconvenience I would only do if necessary or if it's in my best interest. I'm moving in August and I'd have to get tested before I board my flight, get tested after the flight then self-isolate for 14 days if I wasn't fully vaccinated. I'd rather just get my doses and avoid all of that.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I'm not afraid of contracting nor dying from covid. Much like the mask, I saw getting vaccinated as a minor inconvenience I would only do if necessary or if it's in my best interest. I'm moving in August and I'd have to get tested before I board my flight, get tested after the flight then self-isolate for 14 days if I wasn't fully vaccinated. I'd rather just get my doses and avoid all of that.
Welcome to the movement famb...
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom