Not open for further replies.
how do u get a vaccine
for a flu
before or during flu season
on a virus that u dont even now which flu it is
especially since every year its a different flu
plus people get sick from the vaccine
know a bunch of coworkers and people who do
Word, I only got it once because family was adamant about it. I got super sick and pretty sure it was from the shot. It is for the sheep.

Word, I only got it once because family was adamant about it. I got super sick and pretty sure it was from the shot. It is for the sheep.
Nah. I do think ppl more susceptible to getting dangerously sick from the flu(s) should get it, but beside that I agree w/ Nawgthy.

I’ve sent that to my buddy who believes Gates is here to save the World. Around noon tomorrow I will pop in this thread to tell you that he refuses to read that. It’s unreal how some people have no desire to have their belief system challenged, No matter the topic.(I hope he reads it, but I know him)
I had zero conversations with him this week. I told him I can’t talk to him anymore if he wants to control the conversation so bad that he doesn’t need me present....so he’s been in his feelings. Dear Creator, give him the desire to consume that post I sent him, amen.

I’ve sent that to my buddy who believes Gates is here to save the World. Around noon tomorrow I will pop in this thread to tell you that he refuses to read that. It’s unreal how some people have no desire to have their belief system challenged, No matter the topic.(I hope he reads it, but I know him)
I had zero conversations with him this week. I told him I can’t talk to him anymore if he wants to control the conversation so bad that he doesn’t need me present....so he’s been in his feelings. Dear Creator, give him the desire to consume that post I sent him, amen.
Can’t force no one to see truth
They have to seek it
When u try to force em
It becomes tainted

I asked about this before but I didn't realize how significant it was. If a disease wipes out a chunk of the population over 50+ years old, the gov would save some money on SS benefits.

Many people believe that much of U.S. debt is owed to foreign countries like China and Japan. The truth is, most of it is owed to Social Security and pension funds. This means U.S. citizens, through their retirement money, own most of the national debt.
Public Debt
The public holds $17.1 trillion of the national debt. Foreign governments and investors hold 39% of it. Individuals, banks, and investors hold 17%. The Federal Reserve holds 11%. Mutual funds hold 9%. State and local governments own 5%. The rest is held by pension funds, insurance companies, and Savings Bonds.

The most recent complete breakdown from the U.S. Treasury is as of March 2019. The public debt at that time was $16.5 trillion. It's in the Treasury Bulletin, Ownership of Federal Securities, Table OFS-2.4 Here is the breakdown:

• Foreign - $6.4 trillion. (In December 2019, Japan owned $1.15 trillion and China owned $1.07 trillion of U.S. debt.5 That's more than one-third of foreign holdings.)
  • Federal Reserve - $2.46 trillion.
  • Mutual funds - $2.01 trillion.
  • State and local governments, including their pension funds - $1.04 trillion.
  • Private pension funds - $440 billion.
  • Banks - $769 billion.
  • Insurance companies - $202 billion.
  • U.S. savings bonds - $153 billion.
  • Other holders such as individuals, government-sponsored enterprises, brokers and dealers, bank personal trusts and estates, corporate and non-corporate businesses, and other investors - $2.93 trillion.

This debt is not only in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds but also in Treasury Inflation Protected Securities and special state and local government series securities.

If you add the debt held by Social Security and all the retirement and pension funds, almost half of the U.S. Treasury debt is held in trust for your retirement. If the United States defaults on its debt, foreign investors would be angry, but current and future retirees would be hurt the most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom