Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Watched the video.. The people on the right have ruined country pride, imo. Who wants to be associate with people who are voluntarily blind. The woman's spouse made sure to wear his "1776" shirt on camera day with CNN. Gotta make sure you signal to the left that you aren't one of them, right? He probably didn't even get the vaccine after this life threatening health scare. I know one thing though after all that went down last year, I try to stay away from " patriotic people" . Some will definitely end up being good people, but overall they've shown who they are; ignorant, self absorbed people who are triggered by anything outside of their worldview. I'm not saying anything new, but seriously his wife almost got wiped out and I bet he's still on some foolishness.

Watched the video.. The people on the right have ruined country pride, imo. The woman's spouse made sure to wear his "1776" shirt on camera day with CNN. Gotta make sure you signal to the left that you aren't one of them, right? He probably didn't even get the vaccine after this life threatening health scare. I know one thing though after all that went down last year, I try to stay away from " patriotic people" . Some will definitely end up being good people, but overall they've shown who they are; ignorant, self absorbed people who are triggered by anything outside of their worldview. I'm not saying anything new, but seriously his wife almost got wiped out and I bet he's still on some foolishness.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

A lot of these people didn’t care because it ravaged major cities and not their “heartland of America” small towns. Now that’s going in reverse and they are waking up. I had a huge argument with a coworker last summer who was denying it wnd I told it to shut up because you don’t know anyone who lost family or a coworker due to this **** while I did. Told him that if his mom or dad died he’d be singing a different tune. He actually acknowledged that. **** hits different when you are hit personally.

first off,
drug efficacy = ability of drug to elicit a response, this is based on pharmacologic mumbo jumbo and population data/stats
drug potency = dose/concentration needed for maximum response, usually based relative to similar drug (ie drug x needs smaller dose to reduce blood pressure by the same amount as drug y, so drug x is more potent)

going point by point on his tweets:
1. based on those graphs out of Israel, apparently the vaccine efficacy went down for Pfizer in its' ability to do its thing the farther out you are from your second dose:
39% Pfizer VE for #COVID19 infection = 39% able to stop breakthrough/reinfection
40.5% for symptomatic = 40.5% able to stop symptomatic infection
88% for hospitalization = 88% able to prevent hospitalization
91% for ICU/low oxygen/ death. = 91% able to prevent extreme problems
-the numbers he's quoting is an average looks like, so the folks who got their 2nd dose in January are experiencing complications more than the people who got theirs more recent.

so less potent = more drug/dose is needed to have the same response by your immune system. sounds like he's saying that if the standard is not being infected after the 2nd dose, the vaccine is weaker/not working as well for people who got theirs earlier vs those who got theirs more recent. he worded it weird though IMO

3. hospitalizations and severe complication outcomes went down by a few percentage points each compared to 2 weeks ago and compared to May

4. people who got their second shot in Jan are seeing higher rates of breakthrough infection, and it steadily trends down as the months go down up to now. but like he says there's bias there in that elderly/the most vulnerable got their second shots around that time so it makes sense that they would be more likely to have breakthrough infections

5. yikes Israel

6. he drops the hammer that if you split up point #4 by age group, under 60 with january 2nd shot have a similar rate of breakthrough infection as the elderly with january 2nd shot.

7. ability of vaccine to prevent infection (it looks like hes saying in general) went from May 94% -> June 64% -> now 40%. yikes. with the caveat that the Delta variant is recent and blowing up the numbers

8-13. dont let your guard down, might need boosters, news updates, etc.

IMO I'm gonna attribute this to the Delta variant. breakthrough infections for the fully vaccinated is worrisome but just gotta be smart like we been for the last year+. thank you for this distraction I should be working/studying right now :lol:
Thank you for the explanation

A lot of these people didn’t care because it ravaged major cities and not their “heartland of America” small towns. Now that’s going in reverse and they are waking up. I had a huge argument with a coworker last summer who was denying it wnd I told it to shut up because you don’t know anyone who lost family or a coworker due to this **** while I did. Told him that if his mom or dad died he’d be singing a different tune. He actually acknowledged that. **** hits different when you are hit personally.
They didn't understand, they themselves were part of the herd, when they were wishing for the culling.

And they welcomed one lie after another. They weren't mislead, they expediently invite ignorance into their malicious lives.

Smh at all these Magas finally realizing Covid is real. Ignorance is so deadly. Had the nation responded to Covid effectively, we’d prob be in a better position right now. So sad how cases are rising again.

Smh at all these Magas finally realizing Covid is real. Ignorance is so deadly. Had the nation responded to Covid effectively, we’d prob be in a better position right now. So sad how cases are rising again.
So since MAGA is realizing covid is real, what’s the chances for another lockdown?

I would love to go back to April 2020 when the roads were clear and I was able to work from home. Not having to deal with the public was very nice.

Back
Top Bottom