Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Read about some people with long covid trying eastern medicine and improving. Herbal medicine and getting acupuncture.

With inflation making everything way more expensive and rent and gas prices being crazy, missing more than a couple days of work is tough for a lot of people.

2/3's of the country living paycheck to paycheck and that number is only going to increase

guys i think i’m sick 😷 got the chills. Got an international cruise coming up in two weeks. Haven’t been even remotely sick in over 3 years. Took the covid test this morning and was negative. Hopefully this plays itself out quickly.

Saw that monkeypox stuff on the news. Nasty AF. Reporter said there's an updated smallpox vaccine that also gives immunity for monkeypox. Wonder if I should try to get it now.

Brutal? Its a lingering cough. Ive had lingering coughs on and off for years, woudnt exactly call it “brutal” lol.
Dude lingering coughs suck.
Feels like your lungs are about to pop out 😂
Longest lingering Cough I’ve had was about 2 months. Thankfully it was before covid but it sucked.

Saw that monkeypox stuff on the news. Nasty AF. Reporter said there's an updated smallpox vaccine that also gives immunity for monkeypox. Wonder if I should try to get it now.
IIRC, they stopped vaccinating for smallpox a long time ago. I'd definitely get one if it's available.

i think i caught rona but nothing really happened to me. i tested neg tho like two weeks ago but still have a lingering cough (just annoying if anything) for the last two and half weeks or so.

anybody experienced a lingering cough?
how long does that last?

Update on my wife and I:

Conditions have improved and finally feel back to 'normal' today. Congestion is less and no longer have a constant runny nose...but my taste and smells comes and goes. Had zero appetite to eat anything this weekend.

I have a dentist appointment 2 days after Memorial. I'm thinking of canceling. Not sure if it's worth the risk to be in a room maskless with my mouth open for an hour a few days after millions of gatherings will take place.
Do what you feel safe, bro. Push it out two weeks if its just a routine checkup.

I have a dentist appointment 2 days after Memorial. I'm thinking of canceling. Not sure if it's worth the risk to be in a room maskless with my mouth open for an hour a few days after millions of gatherings will take place.
No matter what you decide, get the first appointment of the day so there’s less virus floating around. Ask if they’re running hepa filters in exam rooms and all hygienists will be masked.

Back
Top Bottom