Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

someone ELI5. What are the chances this gets passed and would every American adult get it?

I need to know before tomorrow’s supreme drop

pretty sure not every adult will get this. It says millionaires and billionaires won't be eligible.

$6k per month for a family with 2 kids sounds like a lot though, especially when rent/credit card payments/and other bills will be suspended.

pretty sure not every adult will get this. It says millionaires and billionaires won't be eligible.

$6k per month for a family with 2 kids sounds like a lot though, especially when rent/credit card payments/and other bills will be suspended.

Stack season... Plus it keeps the economy booming despite the bs. I assume society shifts to much more online shopping etc,

Guys, I don't want to ruin the fun but between this post and the "my cousin, who's friends brother works in the Pentagon says that we're going into Martial Law" mass chain texts... 😂

These two are definitely the biggest Corona fakeouts out there right now

They've dubbed all sorts of songs over that clip

damn :lol:

Honestly, to hell with a stimulus package. Find me a vaccine so I can put my worries to rest and be able to send my kid back to school without thinking they’re bringing home the plague. That’s worth more than any dollar amount they talking about kicking out.

Its actually very eerie going to and coming from work.

While theres cars on road, theres absolutely no foot traffic. Its a spooky quiet. Even the highways that are normally bumper to bumper during rush hour are dead

They removed parking enforcement so will probably do some ubereats runs downtown at all the condos with the international students that got daddys money to splurge since theres no worry about tickets or much traffic.

Knowing T...there will be many Stipulations and Qualifications to get $$
absolutely. I already know I'm not going to qualify but this is such a great idea. If you don't qualify but accept it, you have to pay it back down the road. Something along those lines seem fair.

Sure does. Bars and restaurants and anything FUN is closed. We’ll be infusing all those funds right back to amazon for more tp. Non essentials are being held back for weeks/months. So no more xboxes or ps4s or big TVs. Money alone won’t solve these bigger issues.

My class was already online so ain’t no changes lol

Honestly if this pandemic ain’t happening, I’m pretty sure I would’ve gotten offered a full time position with the Dolphins once my class ends in 10 days

Damn, sorry to hear that bruv. Gotta keep your head up and on da swivel and something will come through 🙏

2-3 times a day fam? Yeah something might be going on :lol: and it’s not toilet paper
I regularly take 2 - 3 dumps a day. Its natural.

From most of my research, poop frequency will vary greatly. You should be concerned if you're not pooping at least 3 times a week (though average poops per week per person can vary from 3 times a week to 20 times a week).

Last edited:
Guys, I don't want to ruin the fun but between this post and the "my cousin, who's friends brother works in the Pentagon says that we're going into Martial Law" mass chain texts... 😂

These two are definitely the biggest Corona fakeouts out there right now

They've dubbed all sorts of songs over that clip
The Chief Keef one killed me.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom