Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
this isnt a proposed bill. It’s just ideas to combat the problem. I would say expect 1k per person making less than $75k a year
what's up my man. Holding down the NFL off season thread? I can't go in there. Sports is an after thought for me right now. I don't even care about sports until this slows down.

Plus my Rams ain't doing **** this off season so its easy to stay away!!

This was posted a few pages back. USA and NY now are 2-3 days ahead of Italy

etyld8uumaaerqf-jpeg.2535932

expect 25,000 USA cases by Monday.

So basically a time span of 4 months for China to somewhat get back to normal and that's factoring in any possible under reporting of deaths and cases. Though quite honestly I think this is one of the few times being somewhat in the dark about something might be a good thing. Anything to quell the mass hysteria.

So basically a time span of 4 months for China to somewhat get back to normal and that's factoring in any possible under reporting of deaths and cases. Though quite honestly I think this is one of the few times being somewhat in the dark about something might be a good thing. Anything to quell the mass hysteria.
in my opinion, I bet they are not ready to be back to normal but there's pressure from somewhere to get back to normal for the optics of it. I don't trust anything coming out of China. I'm half Chinese (Taiwanese) too.

Glad ive been cutting my own hair for the last several years

Bought a set of clippers again and am gonna bring back the short hair. Not a fan of how it looks on me but it beats looking grimy like I will in a few weeks (my hair grows extremely fast)

i see what you mean now. The twitter page just had the screen shots and i didn't notice the link to the full proposal.

And i knew i would get **** for saying we shouldn't be forgiving student loans. Easy for me to say when mine are paid up but I'm not sure why that should be forgiven. We agreed to attend and sign up for student loans, so pay up.

Again...who asked you?!
Jk the interest is the killer. Reasons why people took student loans out to get to school vary so widely across the board. There is no simple answer of just “you agreed so pay up” it’s not that easy. It’s a system designed to make borrowers pay for the rest of their lives damn near.

Got laid off today (IT for a hotel). They’re expecting 8 weeks, but the people I work with are dope so they had a recruiter in getting jobs for our team.

Good luck to you and all the other homies in here. Praying we all bounce back quick. My company is actually forcing people to take a 4-week furlough.

The good news is that they can choose which 4 weeks they want between now and the end of May. Basically half of the next 8 weeks. Cup half full is that no one is officially laid off...for now.

Damn, sorry to hear that bruv. Gotta keep your head up and on da swivel and something will come through 🙏
Yea I’m still sure it’ll get offered but since we’ve been told to stay home (I’m still PT there) for the immediate future, im just sitting in limbo.

Again...who asked you?!
Jk the interest is the killer. Reasons why people took student loans out to get to school vary so widely across the board. There is no simple answer of just “you agreed so pay up” it’s not that easy. It’s a system designed to make borrowers pay for the rest of their lives damn near.
i accept this reasoning.

It’s super early

current death rates by states
NY 0.8%
CA 1.8%
WA 5.6%

As both CA and NY continue to grow, there could be 25,000 cases by next weekend for both. Even a modest 3% death rate would increase CAs current death rate up 46.9x. That’s a percentage change of 4588%.
STAY INSIDE!!!

IIRC there's no interest or payments due until... September? I don't remember where I read it.

Also, we Californians are ****ed:

I was just thinking this earlier. What’s going to happen to this country when the undocumented and day laborers get sick and can’t work.
Also how will the narrative on immigration change if they get sick and are admitted into hospitals limiting even more beds and supplies?
This does not look “normal”

You used to remind the teacher that she forgot to collect homework before everyone left class huh?
nah, stop it. I just don't know why forgiving all student loans should be the answer. Suspend it and wait and see.

saying forgive it all just to forgive it all is selfish to me. Of course everyone wants that because its more money in your pockets.

It’s super early

current death rates by states
NY 0.8%
CA 1.8%
WA 5.6%

As both CA and NY continue to grow, there could be 25,000 cases by next weekend for both. Even a modest 3% death rate would increase CAs current death rate up 46.9x. That’s a percentage change of 4588%.
STAY INSIDE!!!
WA is kinda skewed rn and should do down

Either way, 1% mortality rate is still gonna suck the more this spreads

wish i paid more attention to government/economics classes in college. It was one of those "I won't need to know this for my future career" brain dead moments as a young adult.

Chinese Health Authorities Confirm 34 New Cases Of Coronavirus On March 18, All Of Which Were Imported -Wuhan Reports No New Cases - CCP Media

Back
Top Bottom