Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
If someone offered me $13,000 a week i’ll go right into the heart of Covid central without a mask and get right to work. Sign me up:

Idk about that.

I got offered $134/hr on a 13 week contract to go to upstate NY and perform a new rapid test in all surrounding healthcare and long term care facilities. Hotel stay and PPE will be provided. I declined.

I applied to Elmhurst hospital when I graduated 2 years ago, never got a call from them. Well they called me recently. Saying they need help asap (regular average pay 65/hr). I declined (was also on quarantine myself).

Even if I was positive, we're still studying the virus that there is no 100% guarantee that antibodies are built to fight off reinfection. No guarantees. Even with full PPE, healthcare workers are dropping.

Health is wealth man.

Idk about that.

I got offered $134/hr on a 13 week contract to go to upstate NY and perform a new rapid test in all surrounding healthcare and long term care facilities. Hotel stay and PPE will be provided. I declined.

I applied to Elmhurst hospital when I graduated 2 years ago, never got a call from them. Well they called me recently. Saying they need help asap (regular average pay 65/hr). I declined (was also on quarantine myself).

Even if I was positive, we're still studying the virus that there is no 100% guarantee that antibodies are built to fight off reinfection. No guarantees. Even with full PPE, healthcare workers are dropping.

Health is wealth man.
Damn if I could leave my job for 13 weeks I'd do that upstate job. That much an hr just to do rapid tests?

8078BA40-8B20-44FA-9188-5EA259134F87.png

They’re offering $90ish/hr in WA state where I am for 3days/week with lodging. I’m getting pennies on the dollar compared to some of these travelers smh.

Surprised they’re only doing about $60/hr in NY with the living stipend. Housing is expensive in NY

Last edited:
Get rich or die trying - think i heard that somewhere.

50k in a month is a life changing amount for a lot of people. I’m probably more at risk of dying from driving to and from the hospital than i am of dying from the rona. We make choices everyday we could statistically die from and this would just be another one.

Get rich or die trying - think i heard that somewhere.

50k in a month is a life changing amount for a lot of people. I’m probably more at risk of dying from driving to and from the hospital than i am of dying from the rona. We make choices everyday we could statistically die from and this would just be another one.

a lot of people = 99.99% of the population lol

Ok now it might be clear why the curve in CA isn’t really rising exponentially like many expected. Not only are we testing so few per capita, but the backlog of tests has resulted in 2/3 of total tests taken still waiting on results. That iceberg is potentially HUGE below the surface...

Back
Top Bottom