Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not sure if this is applicable under US law but those kind of coughing attacks are often charged as terroristic threats rather than assault in some other countries. Not sure if the US has been doing so in other cases but it would probably be a better idea than a relatively mild assault charge.

Actually it appears DOJ has issued instructions to pursue those kind of coughing attack cases under the applicable terrorism statutes.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/prosecuting-purposeful-coronavirus-exposure-terrorism
608d0d915d0ee70eaa7bd71d519695b8.png

Day 7 of contracting COVID19.

Fever and body soreness has gone away completely, slight dry cough remains, still very tired. Have lost my sense of taste and smell after day 5. I've heard there's a period of ease, which quickly follows up with a rush of heightened symptoms. Not sure if I've cleared that part, or pending.
Hope you get better soon man, I'm on day 15 and feel almost back to normal. I'm commenting because your statement on "there's a period of ease which quickly follows up with a rush of heightened symptoms" is eye opening for me. 5 days after I first had symptoms, my fever died down and I felt somewhat okay. The next day I got super sick again and was scared for the first time because I thought I was getting better. This is the first I ever heard the disease eases only to go up again and now what I was feeling makes sense. Anyway, feel better soon!
What medication or remedies have you guys been taking?

I’ve now lost my sense of smell and taste since Thursday. My wife to be is a medical ICU R.N . She’s going to get tested Monday morning .
ive had slight shortness of breath when laying on my back , which has now made me sit up to catch my breath.
I’ve been drunk lots of room temperature water, and drinking lots of tea.
Is anyone else on NT Tested positive or have symptoms?

Day 7 of contracting COVID19.

Fever and body soreness has gone away completely, slight dry cough remains, still very tired. Have lost my sense of taste and smell after day 5. I've heard there's a period of ease, which quickly follows up with a rush of heightened symptoms. Not sure if I've cleared that part, or pending.
Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated man. We really appreciate it. Hopefully you've cleared those symptoms. Take care bro.

I’ve now lost my sense of smell and taste since Thursday. My wife to be is a medical ICU R.N . She’s going to get tested Monday morning .
ive had slight shortness of breath when laying on my back , which has now made me sit up to catch my breath.
I’ve been drunk lots of room temperature water, and drinking lots of tea.
Is anyone else on NT Tested positive or have symptoms?
Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio brownsuga1 brownsuga1 currently have it, they've been describing their progress in this thread.

The loss of smell and taste is pretty much a guarantee you have it.

How did this guy just last week manage to get a shipment of 80,000 masks but our government can’t get ****
As crazy as it sounds, masks maybe on the black market. It's possible that resellers hoarded tons of them from the jump & can't exactly unload them with a mark up without looking suspicious, so they maybe selling them to trusted dealers on the low (middle man) who then sell them privately to doctors.

Been getting an early start on cycling for the year. It's still pretty damn cold when the wind hits your face, but I'm a 10 minute ride to the beach on some very scenic roads so the bad outweighs the good. I can't wait until it gets nicer out so I can take some longer rides. Probably gonna cop this Fuji when my birthday rolls around:

fuji-jari-11-2020.jpg
Found a new chill spot deep in the woods yesterday. Random *** park bench on a cliff overlooking the Long Island Sound. These bike rides are about the only thing keeping me sane at this point:

0-1.jpg

That dude could’ve kept 10k boxes to sell, people would buy for $20 a mask. Then donate 10k masks each to 7 other hospitals for that lot of 80k.

Would’ve covered his tracks, made his money, and be a media hero.

Guy had more than 80k he had 80k in his nj warehouse total about 200k FBI got him at his house loaded a full truck with the rest of the stuff , It was a Hasidic Jew in borough park . In terms of resell prices with all his equipment I would say he had over 3 million in equipments

Guy had more than 80k he had 80k in his nj warehouse total about 200k FBI got him at his house loaded a full truck with the rest of the stuff , It was a Hasidic Jew in borough park . In terms of resell prices with all his equipment I would say he had over 3 million in equipments
Where was the nj warehouse? Did they ever say?

Let’s see how donald spins the firing of the navy captain who seeked help for infected crew members aboard that carrier ship later during the “monday night football numbers” briefing. :nerd:
Here you go -

Guess a 5 page letter is “terrible.” The captain should have called, “asked”, “suggested” (basically beg), instead, he wrote a letter. Deplorable...

Guess donald only understands 280 character tweets.

At the same time, dude writes kim jong un a letter to offer help, lol.

Wonder what other documents and paperwork gets placed on the resolute that gets looked over because it’s too many pages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom