Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey guys, checking in and hopefully everyone is staying safe.

I have completely disconnected from the news ... nothing but sadness and anxiety driven panic.

I do however wanted to share some more personal news ... a couple of family members have tested positive one did pass away. I'm not 100 percent sure if it was Covid-19 but all indications say it was.

I guess he went to the hospital where they stated they should put him in ventilator but according to rumors he said he rather died at home. No matter what sad news man. Aunt had a stroke not to long and the daughter we 3 kids went to spend time with mom.

He passed away in the streets, he collapsed and people called the ambulance.

If it wasnt for the meds I be on another level. Stay safe ya ...

Let me put on my shocked face for Florida having a massive jump in cases.

Everyone was saying this when those spring breakers was living all Yolo two weeks ago. I’d actually like to see an update on them just to see how the past two weeks have been since those interviews.

ycdswhyvsyq41.jpg

Last edited:
Serious question, anyone have any idea how long before you lose your sense of taste and smell? I have still been fine in that department as of now.

Some positive news. Seems daily death toll in Spain is falling. Today is the first drop in infections in New York.

Meanwhile in DC
99A306C4-A46C-4135-9A92-80FE8906497D.jpeg

A super-popular weekend spot in the nation's capital was super dangerous Saturday, when crowds of people swarmed into a relatively tight space, squarely violating social distancing rules.

Check out the pic of the Wharf, where lots of locals descend to buy fresh seafood ... especially crab legs and shrimp.

D.C. has a stay-at-home order, but people are allowed to go out and shop. Problem here ... they're WAY too close together. Notice the sign, warning people to stay 6 feet apart.

Some are wearing masks ... but most aren't.

It's actually pretty incredible because at this point you have to be living under a rock not to understand the need to keep your distance.

The Deputy Mayor shut the market down Saturday night.
Via tmz

Serious question, anyone have any idea how long before you lose your sense of taste and smell? I have still been fine in that department as of now.
I can only provide an anecdote but in the case of my friends (couple living together), that symptom developed a day or 5 or so after they got the fever, dry cough and fatigue. Pretty much overnight, not a gradual decrease. They can't smell anything but their sense of taste has only decreased by a much lesser extent.

Nike training club premium is now FREE until further notice or basically until the country opens back up. Download the app and check out the workouts. TONS of free content. Keep that immune system in check by keeping your body in shape. Kick that covid to the curb broskis

Back
Top Bottom