Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
one of my coworkers (different office) said she had to go pick up her kids because one of the other moms has the coronavirus.. i don't know if she's BSin or not. she said there were news trucks outside of the school.. haven't seen any reports yet (around Los Angeles).

"The parent works in the health industry and had been in contact with someone who was exposed to the virus, according to broadcast reports."

welpp

Quest Diagnostics, OPKO Health to launch coronavirus test services

Quest Diagnostics, OPKO Health to launch coronavirus test services
At first I was picturing a bunch of potentially infected c-19 carriers walking into their local Quest branch to be tested along with all the regular blood/testing they do, but thankfully they're talking about offering the testing on specimens collected in hospital/healthcare settings.

SEATTLE-AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT TO CLOSE BECAUSE OF CORONAVIRUS

I think all school districts better start thinking of similar plans. I can already see all the schools in the tristate area (and beyond) implement something like this. Just cringing about how many commuters come into port authority / penn station / grand central and how far they travel on a DAILY basis.

I think all school districts better start thinking of similar plans. I can already see all the schools in the tristate area (and beyond) implement something like this. Just cringing about how many commuters come into port authority / penn station / grand central and how far they travel on a DAILY basis.
Shut down has to happen now. Nationwide. Clear out what is present and see what the rebound looks like.

They are playing with fire at this point. They have to realize the virus is not contained. Folks not showing symptoms but have most likely contracted the virus have been in the streets for a week or 2 at this point. God knows how many they've been in contact with. Put a pause to it now.

[RTRS] 05 Mar - PENCE SAYS COAST GUARD DELIVERED CORONAVIRUS TESTS TO CRUISE SHIP DOCKED OFFSHORE NEAR SAN FRANCISCO - REUTERS

*Grand Princess Cruise

I have a feeling that Pence quote is taken out of context. If you read exactly what it says, it's true that we don't have enough tests TODAY to meet the anticipated demand. Those will need to be manufactured rapidly.

EDIT: I also just saw the interview between Trump and Hannity and whether you like him or not, what he really said is not what's being reported. Trump didn't dispute Tedros' claim that "3.4% of REPORTED covid-19 cases have died." What he said is that the actual death rate is much lower due to the large number of mild infections that are never reported. I think we all know this is actually true...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom