Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bought a set of clippers again and am gonna bring back the short hair. Not a fan of how it looks on me but it beats looking grimy like I will in a few weeks (my hair grows extremely fast)
My hairline been experiencing more deforestation than the Amazon, so I finally came home. Just be shaving that joint every week and keeping it pushing.

It’s super early

current death rates by states
NY 0.8%
CA 1.8%
WA 5.6%

As both CA and NY continue to grow, there could be 25,000 cases by next weekend for both. Even a modest 3% death rate would increase CAs current death rate up 46.9x. That’s a percentage change of 4588%.
STAY INSIDE!!!
I think Washington state's is really high because it hit a few senior homes. But yes, don't go out in public just because you miss "seeing people" or refuse to stop get together a

i just recently started being "friends" with my Dad on facebook and didnt realize how much of a MAGA he is. He's from the South (Valdosta, GA) and served 25 years in the Air Force, so parts of me thinks he supports the president because he was in the military, but most of me thinks its because of where he's from. I haven't seen him since 1991 (we have different lives, parents divorced when i was 4 and Mom did everything to keep me away out of spite) but it kills me to see his posts about democrats and his love for the administration.

Lately, he's been quite in this whole situation until just now. He puts this up. I think I'm gonna unfriend my own pops!!! We talked about this in here just this past weekend when people thought he would not be re-elected. No chance he doesn't get re-elected when we have dip ****s that believe this (yes i called my Dad a dip ****. I don't even care. Its deserving). **** man. Pisses me off.

90134341_105221004448262_5861193112658903040_n.jpg

i just recently started being "friends" with my Dad on facebook and didnt realize how much of a MAGA he is. He's from the South (Valdosta, GA) and served 25 years in the Air Force, so parts of me thinks he supports the president because he was in the military, but most of me thinks its because of where he's from. I haven't seen him since 1991 (we have different lives, parents divorced when i was 4 and Mom did everything to keep me away out of spite) but it kills me to see his posts about democrats and his love for the administration.

Lately, he's been quite in this whole situation until just now. He puts this up. I think I'm gonna unfriend my own pops!!! We talked about this in here just this past weekend when people thought he would not be re-elected. No chance he doesn't get re-elected when we have dip ****s that believe this (yes i called my Dad a dip ****. I don't even care. Its deserving). **** man. Pisses me off.

Wtf does any of that **** have to do with corona b?

Wtf does any of that **** have to do with corona b?
really? The current admin has no affect with what's happening B? We've been in here talking about the President and some saying he's done after this fiasco. And my point was no way, not when you have individuals that back him. His backers will say he's done a tremendous job and make excuses for him.

how did your parents meet b

No need to unfriend your own pops. Just mute his posts on FB so you don’t see them on your timeline anymore.

I would say don't unfriend him. It's politics. Blood should always remain thicker than that. He is who he is, and you are who you are. You should try to accept him for the things you like about him aswell as the things you don't. Besides, if you let Trump get inbetween you and your Pops, then he truly has won at the end of the day. Just ignore the politics when you see his posts and focus on chatting with him about things you guys have in common.

This is just my 2 cents. I don't know you, and It's your life. Live it your way my friend.

Back
Top Bottom