Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't get me wrong, what Lysol Man said the other day was as dangerous as it gets, but people were already poisoning themselves with all the toxic cleaning products.
This article was posted April 20, a few days before Lysol Man gave his deadly advice.

TOLICIZUMAB (ACTEMRA) SHOWN TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE IN TREATING CORONAVIRUS PATIENTS, ITALIAN DOCTORS SAY

Its an one time IV dose only in hospitalized patients whose SpO2 (saturated oxygen levels) has been decreasing. It's helping.

So far patients are only getting this AFTER a course of hydroxychloroquine.

On the topic of haircuts -- this is the first time i think I've ever felt hair hit the top of my ear. I miss my barber but I'm just going to grow it out until I can get a proper fade in the shop. I'm lucky that I can wear a fisherman's beanie in all of my virtual meetings

j3wefs7vs5v41.jpg

Hold up for a minute.

I suppose we have to ignore the part where Trump will use her as an example of how discredited drugs have worked (the state rep credits an anti-malaria drug for saving her life), just so he can continue attacking the media and spreading his misinformation about drugs he knows nothing about except how much he's invested in the companies that make them.

When do y'all stop giving ammo to Trump's damaging rhetoric?

I just got out of the store, and the price of essentials is going up (e.g. eggs almost doubled in price in two weeks) because this dude has been using everything from medical equipment to money in a political fight against the left instead of making sure that farmers and butchers don't throw away food that nobody can buy at market prices, and I'm supposed to be outraged and disgusted that Democrats don't want anybody on their side to be used as a prop for Trump's propaganda?

Give me a break! Censure away.

This is how the federal government is being used right now. To hurt Blue communities.

After reading the article and listening to the video, all you can point out is she is a “prop”. All her actions and words are discounted to being called name. Interesting.
So what is she doing here? Maybe raising concerns from her community and defending herself.

Don't get me wrong, what Lysol Man said the other day was as dangerous as it gets, but people were already poisoning themselves with all the toxic cleaning products.
This article was posted April 20, a few days before Lysol Man gave his deadly advice.

People poison themselves with liberal conjecture and innuendo everyday.

Bro, you have no idea how good that’s gonna feel. I went for a jog this morning and it felt so good. Felt fast has hell too. Had me feeling like I look like Chris Helmsworth in the Extraction movie poster without being a diesel Australian.

Also had the best sleep I’ve had in over a month since I didn’t have hair poking my ears. Pillow felt so cool on the back of my head and put a smile on my face. 13 days to go before I really know if the cut yesterday was worth it:lol:
i get a haircut every 2.5 weeks, maybe 3 weeks tops. I can't handle hair getting long. Feel like a champion every time i get a hair cut. I can not wait. My barber is conservative. He won't re-open in the beginning. Its gonna be a while for me.

Coronavirus detected on particles of air pollution
Exclusive: Scientists examine whether this route enables infections at longer distances

Coronavirus has been detected on particles of air pollution by scientists investigating whether this could enable it to be carried over longer distances and increase the number of people infected.

The work is preliminary and it is not yet known if the virus remains viable on pollution particles and in sufficient quantity to cause disease.

The Italian scientists used standard techniques to collect outdoor air pollution samples at one urban and one industrial site in Bergamo province and identified a gene highly specific to Covid-19 in multiple samples. The detection was confirmed by blind testing at an independent laboratory.

Leonardo Setti at the University of Bologna in Italy, who led the work, said it was important to investigate if the virus could be carried more widely by air pollution.

“I am a scientist and I am worried when I don’t know,” he said. “If we know, we can find a solution. But if we don’t know, we can only suffer the consequences.”

Two other research groups have suggested air pollution particles could help coronavirus travel further in the air.

A statistical analysis by Setti’s team suggests higher levels of particle pollution could explain higher rates of infection in parts of northern Italy before a lockdown was imposed, an idea supported by another preliminary analysis. The region is one of the most polluted in Europe.

I’ve been cutting my own hair for years. Ever since my barber moved. I tried getting a new barber but the other Dominican barbers in Corona, Queens (no pun intended) were trash. So, I just started shaving my own head. First with machine then a clean shave. I might skip the clean shave. Last haircut was about a month ago but I’ll wait a little longer. I stopped getting fades once I realized that I was asking barbers to cut my hair so low that it just made more sense and cents to go bald (I’m not naturally bald yet tho).

After reading the article and listening to the video, all you can point out is she is a “prop”. All her actions and words are discounted to being called name. Interesting.
So what is she doing here? Maybe raising concerns from her community and defending herself.

I said "she will be used as a prop," which is what Trump tends to do as part of his gotcha games with the media and Democrats.

This is from your article:

During a Friday appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Democratic Michigan state Rep. Karen Whitsett blasted Whitmer for attempting to "silence" her after thanking the president for touting hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug, as a coronavirus treatment that she claimed saved her life.

The Trump administration is trying to find any voice of authority that would give credence to their claims about hydroxychloroquine despite the fact that multiple studies testing the efficacy of the drug have failed to prove that it works on COVID-19. I don't know why the Democratic party should support the propagation of misinformation, regardless of where it's coming from. I don't see how the actions of the governor are inappropriate.

Back
Top Bottom