Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Talk about a good news/bad news situation.
26A2B4F1-2543-4EA4-8178-C0FB2C8F6209.jpeg
Voluntary testing is so lame. The ones who will consent are likely those taking it seriously. It should be a "test to stay" program where if you aren't part of the testing program you have to quarantine if you have exposure. Otherwise you can continue to attend school with regular negative tests. This way those parents who want to use school as daycare will have an incentive to enroll their kids in the testing program.

Voluntary testing is so lame. The ones who will consent are likely those taking it seriously. It should be a "test to stay" program where if you aren't part of the testing program you have to quarantine if you have exposure. Otherwise you can continue to attend school with regular negative tests. This way those parents who want to use school as daycare will have an incentive to enroll their kids in the testing program.

It’s going to be so much fun to know a kid in his class is positive. They could at least test the entire class once a week then, but that would be admitting this is a problem. What can I say, hope the numbers continue to stay low.

Also, they are NOT 3 feet away in a full classroom.

I’m pretty sure I have the rona, but my symptoms didn’t even last a full day. I woke up with a slight sore throat yesterday. By yesterday evening, I felt a fever coming. Then came the chills. I woke up this morning, and I literally could not move because of the full body aches, chills, headache, and fever. Took two Tylenols, and I’m pretty much symptom free rn. Fever broke, body aches and chills are gone, and I’m only left with a slight headache.

I really hope this is the end of it, because what I experienced this morning was absolutely torture. The worst pain I’ve ever been in. Getting tested again tomorrow (tested negative last Friday).

I’m pretty sure I have the rona, but my symptoms didn’t even last a full day. I woke up with a slight sore throat yesterday. By yesterday evening, I felt a fever coming. Then came the chills. I woke up this morning, and I literally could not move because my f the full body aches, chills, headache, and fever. Took two Tylenols, and I’m pretty much symptom free rn. Fever broke, body aches and chills are gone, and I’m only left with a slight headache.

I really hope this is the end of it, because what I experienced this morning was absolutely torture. The worst pain I’ve ever been in. Getting tested again tomorrow (tested negative last Friday).

You have access to at home rapid tests?

I skimmed through the article with an air of "duh."

Covid is ugly, and if appeal to common sense won't convince people to get protected, maybe showing them the progression from bravado to helplessness like they do on r/HCA will trigger the right response towards vaccines that the CDC messaging can't seem to create.

Covid is ugly, and if appeal to common sense won't convince people to get protected, maybe showing them the progression from bravado to helplessness like they do on r/HCA will trigger the right response towards vaccines that the CDC messaging can't seem to create.

Appeal to common sense has not worked and neither will showing them people’s untimely demise in real time.

Unfortunately some view the Herman Cain award as a badge of honor. But what good is a posthumously….. SMH.

This hack writer is missing the point that showing the dark side and the reality that these morons don’t understand lands them on the sub. They scoff at Facebook while sh**posting all of their dumb memes on the site and listen to their moron friends and then beg for experimental drugs (after loudly and angrily refusing “experimental” vaccines) and prayer warriors until the end when the begging turns to gofundmes. No more sugarcoating it these people need to see the light (take that either way you want to).

Personally at this point I’m a jaded ******* so the schadenfreude does hit but I do feel for the kids who have to grow up without a parent :smh:

Nah it’s a lot more dunno how many tests they giving but it’s def a lot more than shown

Thanks - amazing that they haven’t updated that page yet. 562 classroom closures already. Two completely different results from the same website. Covid testing results shows what I posted above and covid map shows this.

Last edited:
thanks mr Blake P Blake P my wife ordered some for us last night. rapid tests are super hard to come by on island. i could get a load of them for free if we had a CLIA waiver at work but we don’t. we have a small stash of 5 boxes (10 tests) for our home that we’re hoarding.

without going into detail, i’ve been totally bogged down with covid-related management/mitigation issues. i have not gotten covid yet but with the number of breakthrough cases and the fact that i was vaccinated around dec/jan, i’m afraid it could happen at some point. tested negative 3x in the last week or so despite heavy exposure and awaiting results from a pcr test i took this afternoon. i wish i could afford/have access to enough rapid tests to test myself daily but that’s not gonna happen.

I wish I could see the patient's charts or past medical history in those that are young, relatively healthy, not obese yet still dying.

Lots of question marks on how 90 year old lifetime smokers with diabetes, hypertension etc survive but a 40 year old dies.

could be as simple as vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. AFAIK the high risk folks (anyone really) who get vaccinated but get COVID dont progress far enough for real systemic complications to happen.

Back
Top Bottom