Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just starting doing boosters here for immunocompromised and frontline healthworkers - got mine booked (along with a flu shot) for next Thursday. I'm working in the centre at the weekend though so might manage to get it earlier if we're quiet.

what gets me with these people, if Jesus >>>>> any doctor why is she in the hospital instead of lying on a church altar waiting for the healz
My wife's aunt is like this. Told me that she doesn't trust docs anymore, they're crooks, won't take the vaccine, etc...
Her mom (my wife's grandma) who lives with them broke her ribs but they didn't take her to the priest for her emergency surgery. Oh, and the aunt's son is in school for....

medicine.

And she's paying the tuition too.

I don't try to figure these people out anymore. They're crazy.

If you have so much faith in Jesus, the universe, whatever, why do you wear seatbelts? Or exercise? Or wear sunscreen? Or anything that hopefully helps increase your time on this planet :lol: Like suddenly COVID vaccines are where you draw the line. ****ing idiots.
But if you believe in God though why doesn't it occur to you that god imbued these scientists and healthcare professionals with the right knowledge and timing for it to work out? It's like that old joke where someone prays for money, finds some then returns it and goes back to praying for money.

https://www.sfgate.com/hawaii/article/Maderna-tourist-on-the-lam-after-ditching-16482312.php
Chloe Mrozak, 24, was arrested late last month on suspicion of falsified vaccination documents. Her court hearing, scheduled Wednesday, was intended to be a routine "status hearing." But after Mrozak reportedly failed to show up, Deputy Attorney General Kory Young requested a $500 bench warrant for her arrest.

Missed a court hearing in Hawaii and only had to show up on Zoom? Oh, we know what time it is.

intro-1632257648.jpg

just got word my wife's estranged mother is in the hospital with pneumonia after contracting covid. She is on a breathing machine and not doing that great. Sucks because my wife feels like she didn't do enough for my kids to have a relationship with her. She was the one that would always cut my wife off for petty stuff though. She isn't handling this very well at all and I feel terrible for her. Crappy situation all around.

UPDATE...

she has been sedated for about 4 days. They've given her all types of medication including fentanyl and ketamine. My wife got a call at 2:45 this morning from a nurse. I guess they are needing next of kin consent for the next set of "treatments". My mother in laws boyfriend has been handling everything up to this point. I thought for sure they were going to ask her to pull the plug. My wife did go up there before they sedated her to make amends about a week ago. We both thought that was going to be the last of it until she passed. Now it seems like if it comes to the point of pulling the plug my wife is going to be the one to have to make that decision. Mind you before all this jumped off we haven't spoken to her for 3 years. Now all of a sudden my wife has to make a life or death decision for her mom...

Here's a paper that confirms vaccinated who become infected are able to clear the virus faster (5.5 days for vaccinated vs 7.5 days for unvaccinated) on average than those who prefer to take the au naturale route...

Back
Top Bottom