Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I enabled iOS exposure notifications for SoCal. Yesterday my phone started blowing up over possible exposure, took the survey no symptoms no positive test told me to quarantine 5 days.

Checked the “possible exposure” date on my phone settings: 13 days ago :lol: :smh:
how does this work?

Been somehow successfully avoiding covid even though I meet with family, go to the mall, guy in macy's line behind me kept coughing, been to restaurants and buffets, been to the movies. Going back to the gym will be the biggest risk though.

how does this work?

Settings -> exposure notifications (few spots below general) enable. It uses Bluetooth to randomly interact with other nearby phones and record who was near you. If one of them tests positive and it’s reported to your local/state health agency (CDPH for us) it’ll notify you on your phone and tell you what to do.

158EE043-28D8-42B2-AA41-5C4EC47A73F6.png

At first when I saw the notification pop up I got real anxious but when I got to “possible exposure: 13 days ago” I was like :rolleyes

Edit: it’s built in for iOS for android there’s an app

Feeling the sniffles :frown: I'm good if I quarantine for 5 days or is it 10 days. Not wasting money or time on a test when I can just cut everybody off for a few weeks or days.

Settings -> exposure notifications (few spots below general) enable. It uses Bluetooth to randomly interact with other nearby phones and record who was near you. If one of them tests positive and it’s reported to your local/state health agency (CDPH for us) it’ll notify you on your phone and tell you what to do.

158EE043-28D8-42B2-AA41-5C4EC47A73F6.png

At first when I saw the notification pop up I got real anxious but when I got to “possible exposure: 13 days ago” I was like :rolleyes

Edit: it’s built in for iOS for android there’s an app
I got the same thing and it said 9 days ago hahaha.

The problem is, I think it applies to only certain states. Also only if the person got tested at a site that registers the PCR. Kind of pointless for rapids, unless the person goes in there and marks themselves as testing positive.

Great idea in theory but cannot trust people.

One of the teachers at my school just told me that one of the mom groups on FB is telling everybody in the community to not report positive cases to the schools and just tell us that their kid's home sick with the flu or a cold. Kind of explains why our Covid dashboard hasn't moved in weeks.

One of the teachers at my school just told me that one of the mom groups on FB is telling everybody in the community to not report positive cases to the schools and just tell us that their kid's home sick with the flu or a cold. Kind of explains why our Covid dashboard hasn't moved in weeks.
I'm not surprised by this one bit.

Welp, officially tested positive today. Guess I’ll settle in for an extra long *** weekend and hope I test negative on Monday. Not even trying to burn up all this leave this damn early in the year! 🤣

Thankfully I don’t feel as bad as I did yesterday. 3x vaxxed ftw! Sign me up for another booster whenever they’re authorized. :pimp:

My 7 yr old is fully vaxxed! Got his 2nd shot a couple days ago and he didn’t have any symptoms afterwards. He was nervous about getting his 2nd shot but he was a soldier. Feel a lot better with him going back to school especially with the omicron numbers going up. Whole fam except for my 2 yr old is vaxxed. Wanna make sure my youngest is safe. Going to continue what we are doing by masking up, etc…

My 7 yr old is fully vaxxed! Got his 2nd shot a couple days ago and he didn’t have any symptoms afterwards. He was nervous about getting his 2nd shot but he was a soldier. Feel a lot better with him going back to school especially with the omicron numbers going up. Whole fam except for my 2 yr old is vaxxed. Wanna make sure my youngest is safe. Going to continue what we are doing by masking up, etc…
congrats man. I know you probably worry like hell about your 2 year old. I was terrified before they said 5-11 year olds are ok to get the vaccine. Hated that me, my wife, and my 15 year old were vaccinated but our 10 year old was raw dogging it. And he has bad asthma.

Looking forward to getting the oldest son his booster soon!

Feeling the sniffles :frown: I'm good if I quarantine for 5 days or is it 10 days. Not wasting money or time on a test when I can just cut everybody off for a few weeks or days.
Did you end up getting vaccinated? It’s only 5 days if you have no symptoms. IMO, it depends how your symptoms progress, but I’d isolate 7 days minimum since you do seem to have symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom