Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My son had it first, probably from a play date. I didn't test positive until 4 days after he did and we were together 24/7. My symptoms were the usual - fever, headache, sore throat and coughing. I think we're over the hump.
We did the rapid test and those 2 lines showed up quick.

My son had it first, probably from a play date. I didn't test positive until 4 days after he did and we were together 24/7. My symptoms were the usual - fever, headache, sore throat and coughing. I think we're over the hump.
We did the rapid test and those 2 lines showed up quick.
Nothing we can do when the little ones bring it home. Not like they can just isolate and care for themselves.

Guy I work with just tested positive - he was getting smug that he hadn’t so far. The only place he went was an outdoor sports event. Shows that the risk is lower but not zero. 40ish and vaxxed but he’s feeling lousy.

Guy I work with just tested positive - he was getting smug that he hadn’t so far. The only place he went was an outdoor sports event. Shows that the risk is lower but not zero. 40ish and vaxxed but he’s feeling lousy.
Was it a professional stadium where people were packed together or a public/school type event where there’s more room and no tight corridors to funnel through? Was he wearing a mask? Did he use a restroom? Sorry, but I’ve found that the details really matter.
“I always mask, except for when I’m eating in restaurants or when I hang out with my friends in pubs, but we are outside on the patio most of the time except for when we go in to order a drink or use the restroom.”

Was it a professional stadium where people were packed together or a public/school type event where there’s more room and no tight corridors to funnel through? Was he wearing a mask? Did he use a restroom? Sorry, but I’ve found that the details really matter.
“I always mask, except for when I’m eating in restaurants or when I hang out with my friends in pubs, but we are outside on the patio most of the time except for when we go in to order a drink or use the restroom.”

Yeah, I’m with you with that - most people have huge caveats.

It was the Commonwealth Games (sort of like a smaller olympics for countries that used to be ruled by Great Britain - Canada, Australia, Namibia…) track and field - so a decent sized stadium around a running track. Those sorts of stadiums usually have the entrance outside too. I didn’t quiz him about it but I don't think he went indoors at all - he’s a pretty careful guy.

At the gym today and only people who wore a mask when we hooped was my boy who came down from Compton, myself, and my other friend who lived in south OC. Otherwise, no one wore a mask at all. But we're a tight group and if someone is sick they don't even go.

So I got the both moderna shot last year no booster, I work in Vegas nightlife where everything is open with rarely any mask in sight.

We living in a different world. I only caught covid once and it was because a dude coughing next to me on a flight from Hawaii.

I officially gave up on covid at this point, I interact with so many people that at this point do I even get the shot anymore

Thought my job was getting things right. We have to be in the office one time per week. Which isn't bad at all. We got an email saying that our county is spiking in cases and everyone must mask up at the office. I asked if i could just not come in and work from home....ya know like i do the other 4 days a week....

nope you must come in.

like come on man. You are fine with 4 days a week out of the office and now that there is a spike in our area you are forcing us to come in still????
when....when can common sense and normal logic finally win.

Back
Top Bottom