High School Boy Forced To Eat Semen Covered Oreo In Basketball Hazing Incident!

Father in the interview: "I hope the people that are calling for his head and the heads of those involved just slow down a little bit and give the chance for rest of it to come out."

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by BronLe

Lol not that I would ever do this, but why are they celebrating premature ejaculation?
I rather lose at wet cookie than win at it.

so you want to eat the cookie?

what is this i dont even
pimp.gif
get my daily protein.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Forced? Grown %@+ man? You dudes must get periods once a month.

Just like these college coaches, grown %@+ men getting raped by another grown %@+ man, "I was forced". Shut up! You wanted part of it. No way in hell you gonna force me to do some lowlife +*%# like that.
The kids involved in those situations were far from grown men.  Especially at Penn St.

I remember the UVM hockey team got the hammer laid down on them for their hazing...aka, the "elephant walk."
30t6p3b.gif

Disgusting +$%$...

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Father in the interview: "I hope the people that are calling for his head and the heads of those involved just slow down a little bit and give the chance for rest of it to come out."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Wait a minute...so people actually do play limp biscuit?
alien.gif
my thoughts exactly. I thought this "game" was a joke.... although I've heard it called ookie cookie 
sick.gif

I'm surprised no one has said anything in three pages...

Jerking it onto a cookie is GAY behavior? Nah son, that's pervert/psychopath behavior. I don't know any regular minded folk that get any kind of enjoyment or would even THINK to do some crazy #$+@ like this. You guys cosigning and saying this is "gay" seriously think this is something gay people do? Like for real? What if the guys jerked it onto a cookie and gave it to a chick to eat? Does that make it straight?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not even trying to champion the gay rights cause or anything but I'm just appalled at the lack of common sense by people writing this stuff.

Anyway, ridiculous situation. I hope those kids get the help they need because that's not regular behavior
sick.gif
I hope the kid fought back.

Being from nearby and knowing kids who have played for Andover this is nothing new. This is somewhat of a "tradition" at Andover. I heard about this maybe 10 years ago. Yes it is called the "ookie cookie" as someone mentioned before.
Just to update 2 kids got expelled and 5 others suspended. But believe me this is not the first time this has happened at that school, just the first time that somebody said something.

30t6p3b.gif

These guys are about THAT life. Didn't surprise me that the father said that in the interview. There were white kids like that back at my high school.

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by dboulders

THIS... no straight dude would get ANY type of satisfaction from making some dude eat a load.. PAUSE

for real

I think its called a wet cookie. Thats when a group of guys get together and beat off onto a cookie or apple, but the last person who hasn't finish has to eat said object. Its a terrible but funny game.

yeah my friend told me about this game back when i was in high school i was like 
30t6p3b.gif

i could of sworn it was called waffle something can't remember 

the thing that got me was that the kid has to life with this situation for the rest of hes life smh....

Originally Posted by CWrite78

according to the people in the anti gay thread.. this will scar him so bad he'll turn gay.

wouldnt this make him straighter? 
either way you have to be a real punk to eat that 
laugh.gif

Pretty nasty.

Reminds me of that NTer giving than jump the chicken wings in that shack though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I'm surprised no one has said anything in three pages...

Jerking it onto a cookie is GAY behavior? Nah son, that's pervert/psychopath behavior. I don't know any regular minded folk that get any kind of enjoyment or would even THINK to do some crazy #$+@ like this. You guys cosigning and saying this is "gay" seriously think this is something gay people do? Like for real? What if the guys jerked it onto a cookie and gave it to a chick to eat? Does that make it straight?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not even trying to champion the gay rights cause or anything but I'm just appalled at the lack of common sense by people writing this stuff.

Anyway, ridiculous situation. I hope those kids get the help they need because that's not regular behavior
sick.gif
I hope the kid fought back.

so men gathering around a cookie in no pants harmony is straight behavior?
sick.gif

there were no women involved in this incident so what is your point?

no one is bashing the gay community but that def isn't straight

i remember a kid on my basketball team pissed in another kids water bottle.
that was a funny day.

cool starry bra

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Being from nearby and knowing kids who have played for Andover this is nothing new. This is somewhat of a "tradition" at Andover. I heard about this maybe 10 years ago. Yes it is called the "ookie cookie" as someone mentioned before.
Just to update 2 kids got expelled and 5 others suspended. But believe me this is not the first time this has happened at that school, just the first time that somebody said something.
No wonder they call it Bendover.

Back
Top Bottom