High School/College. Is it the best time of your life?

Well my last day of school is on thursday, and im a senior so I'm never coming back, and is not like I can go back in time to 9th grade. But with myparents always telling me that these are the good years, and how they wish they could trade places with me, it got me thinking. Currently I cant wait for highschool to be over is been fun, but I'm ready to grow up. Is High School the best time of your life? Or do I have more good times to look foward to otherthan being in the 'Real World'.

If you don't go to a University then yes
tired.gif
, if you are going to onewell get ready for the drunken snow bunnies
devil.gif

they're fun times for sure.. little to no responsibilities and lots of free time...
best times though?...I dunno...for some people, yes, for some no... depends on your college exp.

I know for me...the best times were the 2-3 years after college graduation...when I started working and earning real money... all my friends had good jobs andwe all just chilled and had a good time living life.
my perspective will probably change when I get married and have kids though and watch them grow up.

i think you always yearn for what you no longer have

-couldnt wait to be done HS, now I would love to go back

-wanted to be done college for so long, now I would love to be back at Penn State with little responsiblity besides partying and making it to classes

I'm with Dirty, especially because I am in that stage right now. I graduated from college last year, and now this has been the start of my "reallife." HS and college were fun, but nothing beats making real money, buying your own stuff, and just having time to chill and not worry about term papers.In about 3 weeks I'll have my first full year down and it's tons for fun so far.

i think it depends on who you are....i wasnt a big fan of my high school but when i go to college i had a MUCH better time....but when i think about it my bestyears where actually in middle school when i was still living in DC.

No, I am out of college and now is the best time of my life. I hated school though.....

i remember my last day at my HS. for 2 years b4, me and my friends were saying that we cant wait to leave this place, come the last day, we all found it reallyhard to leave since all the good times will be over. i mean it was some really really good times but i would say, you still have some pretty good times toexpect, just in different ways.

aint see 3/4 of my really really good friends from HS since the last day tho.
frown.gif

funny i was just talking about this with my roomate last night. but high school was the best times of my life. considering i was in 3 different schools.

I had too much fun in HS and in college I had even more fun because I had my own place, own income and just got to live my life. Cherish HS and party it up ifyou're a senior...make the best times with the people you're friends with now...you'll see after you go off to college a lot of people you thoughtwere really homies will drift away...you'll still be friends whenever you see each other again...but once you hit college and whole new set of friends willcome into the picture and you can really develope some life-long friendships with who you meet in college. Anyways live it up man and get some HS poon whilethe getting is still good my man!

High School was definitely good times. I'd say personally college is even better since all my childhood friends go to the same University as me. We'veall picked up friends and continue to chill. High School/College are definitely great times in one's life (especially if you don't have to pay forcollege on your own), but as we get older (have kids, get married), those times will probably come to outweigh these ones.

Hell no. Do you really want to have the "best time of your life" when you're less than a quarter into your life? pfft. I had fun, and its greathaving few responsibilities but its by no means the best. It just keeps getting better and better for me.

The stages of your life are like apples and oranges. Pros and cons to both, but no point in really comparing them

You know, a lot of people say that those are the best times, but I don't think so. If you don't do much in college and get a lame job than it probablywill be. But on the other hand, if you work ur butt off in college, you might not have such a great time, but you will be investing for better times in thefuture. I heard that a study was done on senior citizens asking them what decades in their life were their favorites. The results showed that it was their60's, followed by their 50's, followed by their 40's and so on. The last ones on the list were their 20's! Maybe life becomes more worthwhileafter lived experiences and new understandings.

H.S. was def. dope.. didnt have to worry bout bills, car payments, the school work was a joke, etc. college was more or less the same thing plus more alcoholand women! then... law school sucked.. and working as a lawyer sucks even more. but yeah college and HS were good times.

I loved middle school and college through my three years has been alright, high school was kind of bad for me since I attended three schools due to parents....

Meh after 1 year at St. John's high school is looking to be mroe fun, especially summer after senior year
pimp.gif

its some things i miss from highschool that i would love go back to and there are also some things ive done in college that i will NEVER forget but over all iwould say college cause i live on my own and have my own room (had to share a room til i came to college)

Back
Top Bottom