High School Mandates a Dress Code for Parents...

Don’t see how it’s a racial ONLY problem. Show me. I’ve seen more trailer white women with all this than anything else by far

Don’t see the problem with this but how will it be enforced? Side note, People who leave the house in pajamas should be put on a list

Last edited:
It’s obvious what she’s doing but dress how you want. She can’t tell you anything as an adult.

Don’t see the problem with this but how will it be unforced? Side note? People who leave the move in pajamas should be put on a list

I think it's for school events, not for people just dropping their kids off. I'm also curious how it'd be enforced though; the type of person that would wear hair rollers in public is NOT going to leave the premises because someone told her to :lol:

I think it's for school events, not for people just dropping their kids off. I'm also curious how it'd be enforced though; the type of person that would wear hair rollers in public is NOT going to leave the premises because someone told her to :lol:

Yea, i do wonder if it’s for school events. I didnt see anything posted about that, but I’ll look around. She might be trying to get a handle on graduation early lol

I don't see a problem here at all. Why would any parent embarrass themselves and their child by going to the school dressed like that anyway?

So true, lol. I don't know how that'll work.

I honestly don't think its a problem but I do think that its wack to post that on social media. I can't imagine this being the first school to have this policy for parents. The parent should be held to the same standard as the student when coming to the school. A parent coming to school dress like that sets a bad example for the community.

As far as the black issue. There's nothing wrong with that black woman holding other black women accountable for the example that they are setting within the schools community.

Dress code for Parents.....but the list describes what female parents would wear. What about the male parents ?

dads really gonna pull up in daisy dukes?

upload_2019-4-25_11-59-14.jpeg

It’s for high school? Other than parent teacher conferences why does your parent need to even come to your school ? I have never seen a parent come through wearing any of the things listed for parent teacher conferences other than leggings which isn’t even that big of a deal.

Simply put, it is the Bill Cosby message of pulling up your pants. One thing I have noticed, White people in NYC have stopped wearing flip flops outside in the winter. How is that going in the rest of the country? It seems as if flip flops are Air Jordan's for those whites who like to get drunk, then jumping on the hoods of cars.

It’s for high school? Other than parent teacher conferences why does your parent need to even come to your school ? I have never seen a parent come through wearing any of the things listed for parent teacher conferences other than leggings which isn’t even that big of a deal.
Sporting events, graduation, plays, concerts, etc....

Simply put, it is the Bill Cosby message of pulling up your pants. One thing I have noticed, White people in NYC have stopped wearing flip flops outside in the winter. How is that going in the rest of the country? It seems as if flip flops are Air Jordan's for those whites who like to get drunk, then jumping on the hoods of cars.
Wait?....
They were wearing flip flops outside in the winter before? da ****

It is for official school business and school events. It started with a mom who came up to the school in a long shirt (could be seen as a moo moo) and a bonnett to register her kid.

Its being viewed as racially insensitive because it is in a predominantly black and hispanic community.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with it. The kids are in a learning environment and professional standards need to be set in place. Why is it so hard to dress like you have some sense as an adult?

Nothing wrong with leggings (that's like 90% of suburban moms), low cut dresses (it's a thigh, get over it), or torn jeans (looks cute with Louboutins and a blazer).

Stop telling women how to dress. It has never worked. Most moms of kids that age are in their 30s/40s/50s. Let 'em slay.

Wait?....
They were wearing flip flops outside in the winter before? da ****
Yup. Here in NYC you'd see white chicks with a ski cap, shades, work attire, coat, and those damned flip flops running toward the subway station at 8 in the morning. The only time you didn't see the flip flops, was when it snowed or was really raining. It gets 60 degrees here in NYC, and you'll see them jogging down Broadway in a jog bra and yoga shorts.

Nothing wrong with leggings (that's like 90% of suburban moms), low cut dresses (it's a thigh, get over it), or torn jeans (looks cute with Louboutins and a blazer).

Stop telling women how to dress. It has never worked. Most moms of kids that age are in their 30s/40s/50s. Let 'em slay.
Yaaaaaassssssss!!!!!

I don’t understand why people wear flip flops out and about. I play ball behind a houston high school and kids will come with flip flops to ball and tell me i left my basketball shoes and home.

One even had the audacity to ask me to borrow the shoes off my feet cause he had flip flops on. I had 2nd pair of shoes in my bag, but still told him your “**** out of luck”

I honestly don't think its a problem but I do think that its wack to post that on social media. I can't imagine this being the first school to have this policy for parents. The parent should be held to the same standard as the student when coming to the school. A parent coming to school dress like that sets a bad example for the community.

As far as the black issue. There's nothing wrong with that black woman holding other black women accountable for the example that they are setting within the schools community.
Believe it or not you can send home a million notices home on paper and not have it read ever but put it on Facebook once and have everyone know what’s up. It’s how things work now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom