High School Mandates a Dress Code for Parents...

I’m the type to show up in something completely ridiculous that’s not on that list just to spite her and make her go back and revise the list. Then I’d continue to do so

I don’t understand why people wear flip flops out and about.

I live in a city in Cali that gets HOT in the summers. Hell, it was 80 degrees at 10AM yesterday :smh: :lol:
Wearing slides with no socks so my feet can breathe during the day in that weather>socks and shoes.
I'm not hooping in no damn sandals though

So those yoga pants wearing white moms who wear their gear shopping and such, will they get called out too?

PTA mom's. Tight shirts and v necks showing skin.

These changes shouldn't be school by school based. District wide, white or black school, standardize the parent dress code.

I’d much rather parents show up in a thot cap than not showing up at all. Gotta pick your battles. Principal looks like the holy type that’ll make you cuss her black *** out then she’s nothing but polite.
Sounds cool but in reality you have to go out of your way to step out the house wearing what’s listed. Don’t tell me you have absolutely nothing else but sleepwear. That’s disrespect more to your kid than anything else. If she asked for formal wear I could see that as a thing but no sleep and bath wear? Cmon

Last edited:
I seen something on Twitter that a mother got a call from the school because her son broke his arm and when she arrived they was holding her up because of the dress code policy. Wonder if it's the same place

Sounds cool but in reality you have to go out of your way to step out the house wearing what’s listed. Don’t tell me you have absolutely nothing else but sleepwear. That’s disrespect more to your kid than anything else. If she’s asked for formal wear I could see that as a thing but no sleep and bath wear? Cmon

What? You never chilled with any thots before my guy? :lol:

I live in a city in Cali that gets HOT in the summers. Hell, it was 80 degrees at 10AM yesterday :smh: :lol:
Wearing slides with no socks so my feet can breathe during the day in that weather>socks and shoes.
I'm not hooping in no damn sandals though

I wear nike flyknits like this with no socks
upload_2019-4-25_13-1-44.jpeg

Flipping flopping around in public is a no go for me. Couldn’t do it. Against my religion.

Last edited:
ish toothless thou..what you gonna do, dock a kid's grades cuz da parents scantily cladded?

I thought everybody had designer gear though........

Ain’t nothing like hopping out of foreign looking dusty and dirty (that go for men and women)

Whoooo boy. A lot to unpack here....

Eh some things are a bit much (ripped jeans & leggings) both can be done appropriately.
I don't have any issue with it much, I understand the message of be appropriate and not a distraction to the children but the first time they have to call them peoples to remove a parent from the property because they aren't in dress code is gonna be scrutinized

ish toothless thou..what you gonna do, dock a kid's grades cuz da parents scantily cladded?

I'd assume at some point they'd ask you to leave and if you refuse or cause a ruckus they'll have you forcibly removed

You’re side stepping my comment. It’s a choice to step out like that. Chilled with thots? Lol you disrespect them and bounce. Chill with thots :rofl: stop

Exactly. All my thots know how to dress, these dudes be lounging with scallawag level thots

These to school events or just dropping them off? Doesn't matter either way, this is unnecessary coded language and public shaming.

Back
Top Bottom