Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

What's up guys, back in the game after 9 long years of 2 back to back relationships. Needless to say I have no good pics to put on any of these apps :lol: Would it be crazy to find a part time photographer or someone to take some decent pics or should i just not even bother with apps at this point ;lol
Just find a celebrity that looks similar to you and steal their pictures. Out of thousands of famous people there has to be atleast 1 person you look dead on...hairstyle, skin tone, height, body type etc. Of course not someone super popular. You might pick some reserve athlete who only plays 5-10 minutes a game. Or some random guy who went to university, but wasnt good enough to make the NBA, NFL, MLB drafts.

Remember you got girls using 5-10 year old pics on their profile, taking pictures at certain angles etc. So outright stealing a pic isnt really harmful as long as the guy you choose bears some resemblance to you.

What's up guys, back in the game after 9 long years of 2 back to back relationships. Needless to say I have no good pics to put on any of these apps :lol: Would it be crazy to find a part time photographer or someone to take some decent pics or should i just not even bother with apps at this point :lol:

As a guy you don’t “need” model level pictures but you don’t want them to look like they were taken in a basement either. I think a happy medium is good enough to get the job done.

I used to use only selfies and did decent in a month I say I’d get on average 60-70 matches total a month between all 3 apps. Around November I axed the selfies, replaced them with full body photos taken from an iPhone and a headshot taken from a DSLR. Doubled my matches a month easily if not more also got better quality matches. All in all I think it’s worth a little effort to get decent pictures.

What's up guys, back in the game after 9 long years of 2 back to back relationships. Needless to say I have no good pics to put on any of these apps :lol: Would it be crazy to find a part time photographer or someone to take some decent pics or should i just not even bother with apps at this point :lol:
you should just to have a few quality photos on there. for mine i have a few reg photos with me at cons or with friends and some photos a friend whos a photographer took for me. gotta get that balance

If you got a female friend have her look at your profile and give her input. Trust me, i asked my homegirl at first and she helped out a lot. Told me which pics to keep, which to get rid of, what order to put em in. Definitely helps getting a womans perspective.

aint been nothin but a couple of weeks. and already getting the Tinder foolishness. chick really tried to get me to stay on the App and talk. "lets see where the conversation on the app goes". i gave her my number told her to call me when i get done working out at 7. she unmatched. trick im not playing your game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

aint been nothin but a couple of weeks. and already getting the Tinder foolishness. chick really tried to get me to stay on the App and talk. "lets see where the conversation on the app goes". i gave her my number told her to call me when i get done working out at 7. she unmatched. trick im not playing your game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like it could’ve been a bot

Man how the efff I get banned from Hinge with zero warning... I suspect why I got banned but this isssh is ridiculous... I stumbled into a shorty I smashed from the Bronx years ago... was a stick and move but this was like 4 years ago... she still good good.. so I shot a message to her.. she hit me back and everything was cordial... I had a few other joints on there hitting me up... but next thing I know... I’m banned.. so can it be that she reported me for smashing and dashing ? That’s the only thing I can think of

That always means the guys she always going after have way better options than her and she keeps on ignoring guys at "her level" who would give her a relationship and treat her like a queen.

hinge is being extra wierd on me. i have my settings on my local area and what age im aiming for and its thowing chicks over 27 at me and about 50 miles out from me and more. im like wth? bout to delete it anyway im getting nothin but trash anyway

hinge is being extra wierd on me. i have my settings on my local area and what age im aiming for and its thowing chicks over 27 at me and about 50 miles out from me and more. im like wth? bout to delete it anyway im getting nothin but trash anyway

Make sure you have your dealbreaker settings turned on.

Also try to start your radius distance from 1 mile, and then only increase it when you run out of people to swipe on. This will fix that dumb algorithm they have that will throw 50 women you don't deem attractive in front of you in a row.

Make sure you have your dealbreaker settings turned on.

Also try to start your radius distance from 1 mile, and then only increase it when you run out of people to swipe on. This will fix that dumb algorithm they have that will throw 50 women you don't deem attractive in front of you in a row.
thats not a bad idea and it did fix the problem. still getting alot of wide loads tho on Hinge different story on Tinder tho

Back
Top Bottom