Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I don't know about the rules to ages. I'm just stating as a 30 something I wouldn't try to get at a 21 year old

Understood.

I read it wrong. If you’re wanting to get serious, it’s better to get with a woman that’s younger (if she’s ready).

Me and my boy were having a convo about the apps. Few nights ago we were in a bar and this girl was giving him the eye despite being in there with another dude. He talked to later and she said "oh he's just a tinder guy". There's a level of respect and decency in the situation when you meet the old fashioned way, and I don't think she would've been recruiting while she was with the guy had they met in person initially. The apps give the dating dynamic a vending machine/processed feel, like the person is easily replaced. Which in fact, they kinda are. It's easier to meet people and easier to dismiss them.

Relationships are just not what they used to be in general. So much temptation, access and distraction. It's never been this competitive.

You ain't missing much brah. It's the jungle on these apps.

Exactly what I tell my married friends that sound like they're experiencing a stale stage.

Anyone used Bumble Incognito? Asking for a friend.
:rofl:
think you gotta have a pic nowadays. one of the baddest chick I met was incognito. They’ll send it after 1st message..
just tell em you’ll send pic first message if they let you do it.. And be honest with them

31 here

early 20s are the wave for rotation, because y'all won't hold each other's interest for very long

think Future and Lori Harvey

they require constant pings and attention, which I ain't providing. and I require substance and enough life experience to recall how the screw got in Kenan's tuna, which they just don't got

:lol:

The audacity

image2.jpg

I've seen a bunch of chicks with the "Surprise! I'm pregnant" at the end of their bio after droning on for multiple paragraphs.
Also seen the "looking for a committed relationship...I like when things are simple...BTW I'm 32 and I have 5 kids".
My very favorite though was this one who said she was separated and had 3 kids and she liked dudes with long hair and big beards. One of her pics was with a long hair big bearded dude who's probably her last (or current) dude.

Back
Top Bottom