Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I'm so bored with OKC that I'm just messaging random girls with "sorry but I have to ask to make sure. Are you a ******?"

Hopefully I don't get banned.

I just signed up on okc.

What's your guys success rate of getting replies ?

Just sent out my first batch, my confidence about to get killed or what?

I just signed up on okc.

Unless your a strong 8+ you're probably destined for crickets brah.

Okc wimminz seem to be way more selective. Took me a month to get one number as opposed to a dozen on pof.

I just signed up on okc.

Okc wimminz seem to be way more selective. Took me a month to get one number as opposed to a dozen on pof.

Damn, I must be a lot better looking than I think. Pulling numbers on a daily basis.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I just signed up on okc.

yea POF wayy better for replies imo

"Sexy ***** I hope she bout it"..

..shes not tho. Been txtin for like 3 weeks, got the nekky pics all that and she just frontin on the meetup. :smh:

..I just told her Im done askin.. hit me when you tryna chill/give up yambs

..Def not consistently or everyday. Prolly a few messages every 3/4 days.

She always initiates talkin bout shes always free yada yada.. excuses

I got other prospects.. im not trippin

Some of y'all seem a bit too concerned when your OKC/POF profile goes down :lol:

I'm so bored with OKC that I'm just messaging random girls with "sorry but I have to ask to make sure. Are you a ******?"

Damn, I must be a lot better looking than I think. Pulling numbers on a daily basis.

So. Much. Irony.

For the record. Getting a number means NOTHING. Online or offline.

Perfect example...

..shes not tho. Been txtin for like 3 weeks, got the nekky pics all that and she just frontin on the meetup. :smh:

Some of y'all seem a bit too concerned when your OKC/POF profile goes down :lol:

So. Much. Irony.

For the record. Getting a number means NOTHING. Online or offline.

Perfect example...

That has nothing to do with being concerned about the site going down though.

If the site is down, I couldn't care less. If anything, my complete lack of dambs given showcases my carefree attitude towards OKC.

You got dudes on here posting screenshots when OKC is down, acting like the sky is falling.

So no, there is no irony. Try harder next time.

Oh and for the record, I agree that #'s don't mean anything. I only brought it up because of what the previous poster said.

Last edited:
In my case and I believe JayHood23 the site wasn't down...there was some glitch/issue with our (my) account. The site itself was working fine (I was still receiving messages)

That's why anyone would bother mentioning/screencapping not if the entire site was down. :rolleyes

If the site is down, I couldn't care less.

You don't care if it's down(temporarily) but you do care if your account gets closed (permanently). Gotcha.

Last edited:
In my case and I believe JayHood23 the site wasn't down...there was some glitch/issue with our (my) account. The site itself was working fine (I was still receiving messages)

That's why anyone would bother mentioning/screencapping not if the entire site was down. :rolleyes

If the site is down, I couldn't care less.

You don't care if it's down(temporarily) but you do care if your account gets closed (permanently). Gotcha.

:rolleyes

The comment was tongue in cheek and tied in with my acts of trolling.

It's easy to get replies and numbers. Neither mean anything.

Try to use snapchat to get accurate full body pics. Already been burned twice

Was talking to one girl off OKC, she seemed cool, got the number, we were gonna meet up and then she bailed and claimed some story about her friends b/f being in an accident. She really didn't text much after that and ya, she just aint interested :smh:

Meanwhile on POF some girl from Virginia (I live in Michigan) had to message me to tell me that "Even though I live so far away she just had to let me know I'm insanely attractive" lol

I quit with these sites... lol.

:lol:

I can't even knock the flaking cause i've done it a **** load myself...

That being said I'm tryna line up a date for this weekend. This chick been gassing me all week but i'm already downloading a season of Dexter as plan B :smh:

My lurking expeditions have begun. Sent out 30 messages.. 3 replies back. Cold world out there. These girls are getting hit with so many thirsty dudes and pictures of D's. I feel like I'm applying for jobs or something

That being said I'm tryna line up a date for this weekend. This chick been gassing me all week but i'm already downloading a season of Dexter as plan B :smh:
I got 1 who wants me to come to Dallas and see her. That's a 3hr plus drive though or I might be able to catch that 88 $ r/t special but that's a lot for some *****. I like Dallas though so I'll probably still do it, even if that falls through I can still have a good time.

I got 1 who wants me to come to Dallas and see her. That's a 3hr plus drive though or I might be able to catch that 88 $ r/t special but that's a lot for some *****. I like Dallas though so I'll probably still do it, even if that falls through I can still have a good time.

100x100px-LS-05328e96_animated_snoop_dogg.gif

Don't do it bruh!

Try SKOUT and MeetMe. Basically they're hook up sites (IMO), moreso than "dating" like POF or OKC. There's no long b.s. profile and biddies seem to respond and get at you more often.

Beware, there's some under 18's and trannies on them joints so surf carefully. The females I seen round my way tho on there have been decent, much better than POF.

If you want these girls to be interested in you, you need to spark their interest with your first message. Don't bother trying to be funny or, worse, compliment them. Your primary goal is to make them feel inferior to you, that you are better than them in every way (intelligence, lifestyle, manners, culturally, etc). They will be drawn in by your demeanor.

From that point, you just need to secure a # or meet time and the rest is up to you (talking online and in-person is very different, yet similar at the same time). Your goal at this point should be to make them feel as comfortable around you as possible. As soon as the words "I feel really comfortable around you for some reason" comes out of her mouth, it's smashing time.

What's an ideal "first message" to send out? And what are some things to say that'll make them feel inferior to you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom