Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Been on Hinge, Bumble, Tinder in NYC area.

TInder is a GHOST TOWN for me.

Hinge and Bumble are def the top apps where I'm getting PLENTY of matches. It's a bit overwhelming to say the least. Been on the apps since February now, and I've probably amassed close to 300-400 likes. Found myself trying to talk with 10-15 women at a time (BAD IDEA). Met up with a few after the filtering process. Some went great, some went terribly. Still talking to a handful, have ****ed quite a bit as well. More than I really thought possibly (Lots of these women are horney af. IDK if it's the COVID thing or what).

Online dating has made things SO MUCH easier for men. I feel bad for women :lol:

As for the age question--I'm in my early 30's and the youngest i've gone was 21. We messed around for a few months. Told her I can't give her much, and she was cool with it. Shorty still hits me up sometimes when shes drunk and/or high. Met with her last weekend, after she drunk called me. Scooped her up, and she was telling me about the nice guys she's been talking to. Shorty messed up and started talking about my job and **** game. Apparently these dudes weren't having it :rofl:

The most serious ones were all around 25-30. Been with some older women as well (close to late 30's). That late 30's ***** is something else :smokin

Last edited:
I'm 24. My range has been anywhere from 19-28? I haven't even tried going after the 30+ yet. Might change up my settings and see what they're about.

I'm 24. My range has been anywhere from 19-28? I haven't even tried going after the 30+ yet. Might change up my settings and see what they're about.
Drop the 19 and 20 year olds

When I was 24 and trying to get at a 30+ chick, I lied about my age initially but after doing that with like 5 chicks I said eff and told them I was 24/25. Them age ain't nothing but a number and they found out that my tongue work and pipe game came with experience not age.

Last edited:
Deleted my Hinge account again. They been too flakey on there recently. I get matches consistently but nobody is actually down to meet up. Just a waste of time now. Ill stick to in-person for the rest of the year.
Having the exact same issue here in Nola. Since the beginning of the year I gave it a few months, but after having a decent amount of likes I was only able to meet 3 women in person. Got dumped buy one after 3 dates, another one only wanted to be friends, and still talking to the last one. I ended up deleting all my apps too.

Any tips on how to be successful on these apps? I've tried all of them and I hit are Whales, whales with little whalets, Whales of color (chill I'm latino). I never have any luck with any non obese females and never any luck with white broads... feel like white broads are hypocrites cuz they'll date all the colors in the rainbow except "Mexicans"

Any tips on how to be successful on these apps? I've tried all of them and I hit are Whales, whales with little whalets, Whales of color (chill I'm latino). I never have any luck with any non obese females and never any luck with white broads... feel like white broads are hypocrites cuz they'll date all the colors in the rainbow except "Mexicans"
Put your height at 6'2 then when you meet up just be like 'it won't let me change it lolz'

Where are you living? I think the success of online dating really depends on your location. It's like shooting fish in a barrel here in NYC. I'm not even that good looking (I give myself a solid 7-8). But I do have a great job and place. So, maybe that's why? Older chicks are into stability.

Where are you living? I think the success of online dating really depends on your location. It's like shooting fish in a barrel here in NYC. I'm not even that good looking (I give myself a solid 7-8). But I do have a great job and place. So, maybe that's why? Older chicks are into stability.

I'm in the greater Los Angeles Area, I would prefer an older female but the older women out here are all white and they don't mess with "mexicans" at least in my experience. And I'm not one of those pass as a white dude mexicans, I'm brown, get pulled over by cops looking dude

I was just thinking about how much location plays into it. Every time I travel and use the apps it makes me want to relocate to a metro area lol. Then I check the cost of living and change my mind.

I'm in the greater Los Angeles Area, I would prefer an older female but the older women out here are all white and they don't mess with "mexicans" at least in my experience. And I'm not one of those pass as a white dude mexicans, I'm brown, get pulled over by cops looking dude

I'm a Bengali Muslim man in my early 30's. Lived in NYC almost all my life. Granted, women have said I'm not so bad looking and I do have a pretty solid job and crib. My pictures aren't that great either. Women have said I look better in-person than on the apps. Have matched with every woman of color. I really think it's about location man.

II will say, older women (27+) are way more open to dating men from other ethnicities. I think at that point in life, they look more for security than anything else. Although, when you take em' home to the loft and give em the pipe, they always came back for more :evil:

I was just thinking about how much location plays into it. Every time I travel and use the apps it makes me want to relocate to a metro area lol. Then I check the cost of living and change my mind.

Def all about location.

I'm a Bengali Muslim man in my early 30's. Lived in NYC almost all my life. Granted, women have said I'm not so bad looking and I do have a pretty solid job and crib. My pictures aren't that great either. Women have said I look better in-person than on the apps. Have matched with every woman of color. I really think it's about location man.

Def all about location.

Then I guess LA sucks... I just wouldn't know where to move to? All I know is I turn 37 today and being single is really eating at me.... It's messing with my head more and more lately and makes me really question if I still even want to be alive

Damn no luck in LA? Apps were good to me out there when i visited early 2020. Shoutout LA.

None whatsoever man, I've lived out here all my life and yes, I've only attracted extremely heavy set women. I'm not a fat dude, I'm big but not huge I just dont get why that's all I attract out here. That and the fact that I don't attract any white women really makes me question how "woke" these girls really are

Then I guess LA sucks... I just wouldn't know where to move to? All I know is I turn 37 today and being single is really eating at me.... It's messing with my head more and more lately and makes me really question if I still even want to be alive

Bruh, it's not THAT serious.

Get a new wardrobe? Try a new hairstyle? Maybe pack on some muscle? Read more books about self-help?

The right shorty will spot and ask to borrow you

None whatsoever man, I've lived out here all my life and yes, I've only attracted extremely heavy set women. I'm not a fat dude, I'm big but not huge I just dont get why that's all I attract out here. That and the fact that I don't attract any white women really makes me question how "woke" these girls really are

Stop believing white women accepting/being attracted to you is what validates you. Half the time, these heifers don't know what they want and experiment with different flavors of ****. Some are fickle AF too

Don’t think like this, it ain’t no age limit or clock on dating/relationships...The right biddie gon come along for you at some point just keep grindin and put yourself out there from time to time

And if you looking for a certain type of joint then you gotta put yourself in a position where they gon be choosing you...Sounds like you interested in non fat white chicks, figure out what they like/look for and incorporate it into your life without being fake or lookin crazy

Being able to see 37 is a blessing in itself man. You only get one life can't let these apps dictate your self worth my man. Pandemic ending, summer time approaching LA is full of photographers and great scenery and it's not uncommon for people to get a photoshoot done to add some different pictures to their profile.

Hey man happy birthday. 37 is an accomplishment, single or not.You should also talk to someone about these thoughts. Preferably a professional if you can afford it or insurance will cover it. Loneliness is real

I hate when someone says they're lonely and everyone gives them stupid cliche advice like "being in a relationship won't make you happy" and "focus on yourself and women will come" and "learn to be happy alone"

It's dismissive and I want you to know that I hear you and that your problem is real. Don't give up, these women gonna be hunting after the pandemic is over.

**** these white women btw. Not literally. I mean **** them as in forget about them. You in LA bruh, find you a nice hispanic girl that sees you as a person and not an experience to try.

Back
Top Bottom