Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Debating if I should delete all the nudes of exes on my computer
I always delete them after a while... No need to hold on to the past. Have that abundance mindset with everything.

What do y'all rate yourselves🤔
I swear I'm no less than an 8, handsome as a mf but I'm considered short, 5'8.

Case by case basis. I don't get the push for it though as some kinda freedom or something, it can get pretty uncomfortable.

Case by case basis. I don't get the push for it though as some kinda freedom or something, it can get pretty uncomfortable.

If it's a lil bit out of laziness, sure, w.e. That's the raw human person. But as some sort of philosophical statement...nah.

I remember reading about that. Obviously it's super rare, but that's less important than how ****ty your luck has to be to get a pregnant chic pregnant-er.

Maybe it’s a Philly thing but the only apps that have actually pretty girls are bumble and Tinder. And on Bumble ya boy gets no likes and even when he does the girls don’t respond

Only app worth anything to me now is Hinge. At least there when you send a woman a like she is guaranteed to see it and most woman on Hinge actually want to meet up.

Tinder is too flooded, even the most average woman gets 1000+ likes on there in no time. It's gotten to the point that if I match with a woman up there and her socials are posted I'll just DM her instead.

Only app worth anything to me now is Hinge. At least there when you send a woman a like she is guaranteed to see it and most woman on Hinge actually want to meet up.

Tinder is too flooded, even the most average woman gets 1000+ likes on there in no time. It's gotten to the point that if I match with a woman up there and her socials are posted I'll just DM her instead.
I used to do this but they usually don't even reply there either.

Was back to using BLK but the women on there are 50/50 as well. If they're not bots, selling ***/nudes or just looking for more followers, then you may have a chance to maybe meetup with them. Getting their number is just as difficult.

Back
Top Bottom