Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

You don’t miss when アミーゴ アミーゴ makes your bio
B200BFFC-D85F-4D92-A703-0206C4C1A5E5.png
88C34CF2-C533-48DB-AFAA-B8DE22EECFB8.jpeg

Said eff and just started using one of the lines from last year on all the women that stopped replying

"respectfully, i'd love to blow your back out"

not expecting great results but we'll see

Copied and pasted your line to about 20 dead matches to see what would happen. About half either unmatched or didn't respond, a couple laughing emojis, a few were pissed...all said and done got 4 phone numbers out of it.

20% not terrible. Would probably work better for guys with a more rugged image than mine.

Don't remember which fast and furious had just came out but I had some joke about getting super powers from family and coronas in my profile seemed to get a lot of attention. Definitely would not work now.

Don't remember which fast and furious had just came out but I had some joke about getting super powers from family and coronas in my profile seemed to get a lot of attention. Definitely would not work now.

Has to be better than the 1,984,657 Office and Friends references these women be using.

Really? I found people are more receptive to folks that are 10's (men & women) and people with accents.

I honestly don't know. I can just speak from my personal experience and reviews from my female friends. I just have that "nice guy, bring home to the family" look. That quick direct a***hole vibe doesn't work for me because it doesn't go with my profile.

I honestly just quit fighting it and decided to just sell them the dream. I'm still a demon imma just do it with a smile.

I honestly don't know. I can just speak from my personal experience and reviews from my female friends. I just have that "nice guy, bring home to the family" look. That quick direct a***hole vibe doesn't work for me because it doesn't go with my profile.

I honestly just quit fighting it and decided to just sell them the dream. I'm still a demon imma just do it with a smile.
Yeah don't fight it pa. Get it how you live.

Thank you guys for the advice and hearing me out. I've been single for quite some time. I've only had 1 girlfriend and that was back in middle school. Needless to say, I've had it rough and had no real advice growing up as what to do or how to approach women. Grew up and raised by a single mom so she didn't really tell me anything other than to respect girls and that stuff that girls dont even really appreciate or look for. The times I have had women interested in me, it's been what I've mentioned earlier. I do have a dog and ironically, I work as a veterinary assistant but I still dont get any interest from non big girls. I know being alive should feel good, but I like I said earlier, I don't fee like it is. Lately, something as stupid as striking out on kicks has got me in my feelings. I really have no one to talk to cuz my family isn't interested in me unless it involves me doing a favor for them or helping them when they're single and need someone around. My life pretty much sucks but the fact that I can't attract 1 decent female is what really puts me down. I was a very religious person and now I'm losing faith day by day. I do wish I had the balls to off myself but I dont and wish I would just wake up dead one day
Do you have a passport? Hop on a flight to central/south america and you will be treated like a king simply by being from the states

Thank you guys for the advice and hearing me out. I've been single for quite some time. I've only had 1 girlfriend and that was back in middle school. Needless to say, I've had it rough and had no real advice growing up as what to do or how to approach women. Grew up and raised by a single mom so she didn't really tell me anything other than to respect girls and that stuff that girls dont even really appreciate or look for. The times I have had women interested in me, it's been what I've mentioned earlier. I do have a dog and ironically, I work as a veterinary assistant but I still dont get any interest from non big girls. I know being alive should feel good, but I like I said earlier, I don't fee like it is. Lately, something as stupid as striking out on kicks has got me in my feelings. I really have no one to talk to cuz my family isn't interested in me unless it involves me doing a favor for them or helping them when they're single and need someone around. My life pretty much sucks but the fact that I can't attract 1 decent female is what really puts me down. I was a very religious person and now I'm losing faith day by day. I do wish I had the balls to off myself but I dont and wish I would just wake up dead one day

Yo pedrocerrano pedrocerrano step away from the dating apps my G and focus on you for a few months. You already been single for a bit so what's a little bit longer gonna do for you? Additionally get out of the 'sneaker game' entirely - wear all the joints you have and/or get another hobby. Women in our age group (30+) aren't interested in the daily Nike/Jordan retro drops or some 'Supreme, Off-White' crap (sorry but I peeped your posting history).

Some of the others have said this and I'll reiterate that you need to be at the top of your game mentally and psychologically PRIOR to going on these apps. There are literally NO 'gatekeeping' methods or barriers present to prevent people with issues of all kinds from logging onto these apps and projecting their negative energy onto you. Work on your career goals and incorporate a fitness regimen into your life. If you're finding negative thoughts taking control of you get some professional help also.

Do you have a passport? Hop on a flight to central/south america and you will be treated like a king simply by being from the states
THIS pedrocerrano pedrocerrano

Or hit up Thailand as well. If you're serious about this, I have LOTS of tips on this stuff.
Yo pedrocerrano pedrocerrano step away from the dating apps my G and focus on you for a few months. You already been single for a bit so what's a little bit longer gonna do for you? Additionally get out of the 'sneaker game' entirely - wear all the joints you have and/or get another hobby. Women in our age group (30+) aren't interested in the daily Nike/Jordan retro drops or some 'Supreme, Off-White' crap (sorry but I peeped your posting history).

Some of the others have said this and I'll reiterate that you need to be at the top of your game mentally and psychologically PRIOR to going on these apps. There are literally NO 'gatekeeping' methods or barriers present to prevent people with issues of all kinds from logging onto these apps and projecting their negative energy onto you. Work on your career goals and incorporate a fitness regimen into your life. If you're finding negative thoughts taking control of you get some professional help also.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. I'm doing far better than I was a few days ago. I think I just crashed and had all my emotions come at me quick and it had me in a really bad place. I'm taking things day by day and I'm working on seeing some professional help through my insurance. It's been hard to accept that I need help because I was raised to work things out on my own and only go see a doctor if i you're dying. With the bottom of my heart, I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for all you guys. I was really feeling bad and somehow, this community raised my spirits up and have pointed me towards a brighter path. Thank you all and I hope that I can figure life out and attain the joy that I've desperately need.

Long story short I am single now....

How ya'll slaying without the apps? I prefer in person but all of my wingmen are out of town for the next month or so (they travel for work and its picking up again)

Back
Top Bottom